PDA

View Full Version : QLD southport

chris.
27-08-2009, 06:15 PM
spotted a blue mark5 r32 5door and a white mk1 cab from my hospital bed yesterday lol was to high up to get no. plates or anything but they looked pritty good and put a smile on my face

:dancer:

Coxy09
27-08-2009, 07:19 PM
spotted a blue mark5 r32 5door and a white mk1 cab from my hospital bed yesterday lol was to high up to get no. plates or anything but they looked pritty good and put a smile on my face

:dancer:

wat u done???

madglf3
27-08-2009, 08:10 PM
Yeah, you alright man?

chris.
27-08-2009, 08:15 PM
got really ill on monday and was rushed to hospital had to undergo afew emergancy procedures and some crazy needles put into my spine & i was told that if i didnt go into hospital that night that i wouldnt have been around in the morning (which shook me up abit) and yer i was just there resting on rediculious amounts of medication until a couple of hours ago when i was relesed :)

lots of fun indeed

madglf3
27-08-2009, 08:21 PM
got really ill on monday and was rushed to hospital had to undergo afew emergancy procedures and some crazy needles put into my spine & i was told that if i didnt go into hospital that night that i wouldnt have been around in the morning (which shook me up abit) and yer i was just there resting on rediculious amounts of medication until a couple of hours ago when i was relesed :)

lots of fun indeed

suspension on the VR6 is too stiff:cool:. Hopefully you're all good to come along to the photoshoot. If you aren't I can pick you up if need be.

maca
27-08-2009, 10:54 PM

lots of fun indeed
Holy ****e!! That's nuts to think what could've happened..

Hope you get back and kicking into it :)