PDA

View Full Version : Attention Sydney Owners! Wanna have a meet?

Jake02
23-08-2009, 08:44 PM
Getting inspiration from the Facebook page, I was thinking all the Sydney owners could organise a lunch/bbq meet. Maybe in Homebush or somewhere like that (great for families and its kinda the centre of Sydney) and bring the fam along! Towards the end of the year I reckon (for Christmas etc), with that giving the new owners enough time to take delivery of their cars and make sure we all bring cameras!

Any thoughts on this? Eg a better location or a better time? Just comment back!

Yevvy
09-09-2009, 08:09 AM
Getting inspiration from the Facebook page, I was thinking all the Sydney owners could organise a lunch/bbq meet. Maybe in Homebush or somewhere like that (great for families and its kinda the centre of Sydney) and bring the fam along! Towards the end of the year I reckon (for Christmas etc), with that giving the new owners enough time to take delivery of their cars and make sure we all bring cameras!

Why not just join a vw crew? I mean we are all a part of watercooled :rave: Post this in an events section

fuzion
09-09-2009, 11:30 AM

http://www.vwwatercooled.org.au/newforum/upload/showthread.php?t=34222