PDA

View Full Version : Sports Supplement

Markybhoy
21-08-2009, 10:13 AM
Just thought I'd post a pic I took of the description I found on the label of a Sports Supplement. After taking it, I can now testify that I look like a Marvel Superhero! Please read with a deep movie trailer style voice :rolleyes:

http://www.vwwatercooled.com.au/forums/images/imported/2009/08/armageddon-2.jpg

Swallowtail
21-08-2009, 10:17 AM
LOL... that's awesome.... gotta get me some of that.... :D

seangti
21-08-2009, 01:25 PM
hahaha, Side Effects: constant erection and the desire to fight everyone.

a mate took some natural hormone stuff and had the above side effects, he was a mechanic, no wanted to work near him for fear of being attacked jail shower style, or jail yard.

Markybhoy
21-08-2009, 03:23 PM
Here's an email from a mate who tried some:
----------------------------------
Hey Mark,

Took that Armageddon stuff and the musashi or whatever brand creatine at around 4pm yesterday and felt like throwing up for the next 3.5 hours haha. The initial taste is kinda like crushed up vitamin c, but man the aftertaste is something foul. How the hell did you ever take it? Also, I took 3 scoops and then I read the instructions and it was like, only take 1 scoop if you are caffeine sensitive. I don’t really drink coffee, so normally when I have a cup I’m bouncing off the walls– so I think that warning should of applied to me haha.

Tell you what though, in between feeling like yacking, I felt pretty strong and was fatiguing less. Take of that what you will, I’m not sure if it was a placebo effect, but yeah, biblical!

mikepologti
22-08-2009, 02:14 AM
they must have enlisted that dude who was selling his bike on ebay for the product description.one can only hope to aspire to the true greatness nay awsomness that is to ingest the contents of that packaging.