PDA

View Full Version : Golf Mk1 16V - sweeeet

limmy
18-08-2009, 04:31 PM
The Golf MK1 16V is now up on eBay...can't believe no one has bought it yet! :confused:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180398158226

Spyda
18-08-2009, 07:18 PM
Bloody supply and demand. $6k is to much for anyone who wants a mk1. Most people will think "i can get a vr6 for that money" i guess.

I'm not saying its not worth $6k.

mikinoz
18-08-2009, 07:24 PM
What is the low down with the registration? It has run out right? That is not a huge bonus on a car of that age when you don't know what costs may come up in the re-registration process. Even on a good car you can find $500 if you need some tie rods, a ball joint, maybe few other minor bits. Are you able to register it? I reckon then the price is spot on.

I really hope someone buys this that will look after it.

AUC-05L
18-08-2009, 09:55 PM
The previous owner of the car was sellnig 2 mk1's at the time. this one, and a stock blue 4 door, i bought the blue one, and have regretted on not maxing my credit and getting this beast, mind you he sold it for $5k, and the market has only gotten worse since then.....

Brisben
19-08-2009, 10:51 AM
Bloody supply and demand. $6k is to much for anyone who wants a mk1. Most people will think "i can get a vr6 for that money" i guess.

I'm not saying its not worth $6k.

No not all of us, I would buy this over a VR6 all day long. I dislike MK3's, personal taste, I have owned one...

My current Car stands me at over 6k and wouldn't swap it for a VR6..

6K is worthy for this car, pretty much sorted pocket rocket. Now if it was a two door I would be begging the wife for a loan:rolleyes:

revnit
23-08-2009, 06:34 AM
I've had a vr6 and i know what id rather :cool: i think more to the point with pricing 6k isn't really alot for a clean mk1 with mods got to keep in mind the mk1 isn't the cheap first car it used to be with a mk1 you pay for what you get! its becoming more of a collectors car people with more than enough coin to buy a mk6 gti are buying mk1s don't get me wrong there has been a couple of mk1s way overpriced getting around if its as clean as the add states id consider buying it.