PDA

View Full Version : VIC Blue Haldex Controller Gen 1

qsilverza
14-08-2009, 02:36 PM
I am selling my used Blue Haldex Controller, the unit is in perfect working condition and currently installed on my MK-IV Bora V6 4motion and has been used for 30,000km, when installed it was done professionally with new haldex fluid and filter.

The Blue Haldex controller retains all the safety features of the OEM unit, diagnostics and safety but with a change to the way the power is delivered to the rear wheels. The Haldex units greatly improve the performance and handling of your 4motion and by re-tuning your 4motion's AWD system, power is more aggressively directed to the rear wheels under a wide variety of driving conditions.

The results are more neutral handling characteristics and better off the line acceleration. The Haldex units do not interfere with ABS or traction control systems.

The unit for sale is the gen 1 unit suitable for the following VAG cars
• MK IV VW Golf R32
• Audi A3 / S3 Quattro
• Audi TT Quattro
• VW Bora AWD
• VW Sharan AWD
• VW Beetle RSi
• Seat Leon 4
• Seat Alhambra

These units are $1800.00 new from local suppliers

I am asking $1200.00 OBO

Payment is via Paypal or Direct Deposit to my bank account no COD offered.

I am located in Glen Waverley,VIC pickup is fine or if interstate I am happy to ship via Australia Priority Parcel Post.

Please PM any questions to me or to ask for my phone number if you want to discuss;

The unit is currently on the car as I will be ordering a competition unit once payment is recieved. If it is required quickly, I will put my stock unit in.

Regards,
qsilver

P.S.
Hope you don't mind quozl borrowed your original fs thread ! ;)

dainese
15-08-2009, 12:26 AM
Hi there,

Are you after any trades?

Thanks,

Justin

Fury
15-08-2009, 12:43 AM
Why must you tempt me Dylan.
I'm trying to save for a house :rolleyes:

qsilverza
15-08-2009, 09:49 AM
Depends on what you have to offer, send me a pm but no not particularly.

Hi there,

Are you after any trades?

Thanks,

Justin

qsilverza
15-08-2009, 09:50 AM
I think, I drove past your work or at least your car fury down near the undertaker in a side street near there.

You know you want to ;)

Why must you tempt me Dylan.
I'm trying to save for a house :rolleyes:

qsilverza
25-09-2009, 03:59 PM
Still for sale p33p's, haven't ordered my replacement yet. But happy to put my original on if buyer wants to take asap !