PDA

View Full Version : Dingoes

The_Hawk
11-08-2009, 08:52 PM
The NSW Government and the NSW Greens were presenting an alternative to NSW Farmers for controlling the dingo population.

It seems that after years of the farmers using the tried and true methods of shooting and/or trapping the predators, the tree-huggers had a more humane' solution.

What they proposed was for the animals to be captured alive, the males would then be castrated and let loose again. Therefore the population would be controlled. This was actually proposed to the NSW Farmers and Graziers Association by the NSW Government and the NSW Greens. All of the farmers thought about this amazing idea for a couple of minutes.

Finally, one of the old boys in the back of the conference room stood up, tipped his hat back and said,
'Son, I don't think you understand our problem....Those dingoes ain't f****n' our sheep - they're eatin' 'em!'

gregozedobe
12-08-2009, 01:02 AM
That is truly Laugh Out Loud funny :bowdown:

gareth_oau
13-08-2009, 01:24 AM
wouldnt it just be a better long term solution to castrate the tree-huggers instead?:banana::banana::banana:

geoff_gti
13-08-2009, 02:16 AM
wouldnt it just be a better long term solution to castrate the tree-huggers instead?:banana::banana::banana:

But then the dingoes wouldn't be able to get the baby!!! :wasntme:

Rocket36
13-08-2009, 12:57 PM
But then the dingoes wouldn't be able to get the baby!!! :wasntme:

I reckon they still would :nana: lol

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc80/cspbiz/dingobaby.jpg

:wasntme:

Mrk_Mickey
13-08-2009, 08:08 PM
Aaaahahahaha lol's all round :D

geoff_gti
16-08-2009, 08:53 PM