PDA

View Full Version : Don't steal a motorbike if you can't ride! (karma)

Rocket36
11-08-2009, 01:57 PM
Crash victim robbed while impaled on stake
BY MICHELLE HOCTOR
10/08/2009 4:00:00

A Nowra man who was impaled by a garden stake in a motorcycle accident is believed to have been robbed and assaulted while suffering his life-threatening injuries.

The 39-year-old allegedly stole a motorcycle and was riding it along Adelaide St, Greenwell Point, when he lost control and slid into a garden bed at 1.45pm yesterday.

A timber metre-long garden stake was driven through his right armpit and out his back. A puncture wound was also found on his leg.

NSW Ambulance officers said they responded to reports of a man who had a garden stake in his torso and required surgical intervention.

Paramedics arrived to find the man conscious and the stake already pulled from his body.

Nowra police confirmed there was no motorcycle at the scene when authorities arrived.

A witness said the owner of the motorcycle had caught up with the rider, pulled out the stake and punched him on the nose before taking his wallet and reclaiming the motorcycle.

The injured man was airlifted to St George Hospital suffering internal injuries and a suspected broken nose.

rayray086
11-08-2009, 02:05 PM
Hahaha owned!

Mrk_Mickey
11-08-2009, 05:34 PM
Youch, that is karma at it's best...

static1800
11-08-2009, 05:55 PM
HAHA, greenwell point is about 5-10 minutes from my place.

That explains all the ambulances going passed the other day.

Preen59
11-08-2009, 06:17 PM
That's gold. Cop that, idiot! :brutal:

Cam
11-08-2009, 06:22 PM
I was wondering where all the ambulances were going the other day...lol
Sounds like something a Nowra person would do
;-)

gerhard
11-08-2009, 07:02 PM
Sounds like something a Nowra person would do
;-)

Careful - or this thread will be closed too, due to making fun of other people's disabilites.....:wasntme:

Back OT - I wonder if the thief screamed much when the stake was pulled out? Haha, probably would have left a few shards inside.....

But with our legal system, the thief will get off with plenty of gov't handouts to help him rehabilitate, because he is sure to have had a troubled childhood.. whereas the owner of the bike will finish up in jail for assault.

Golf Houso
11-08-2009, 07:08 PM
I'm honestly surprised that he survived having the stake pulled out, the owner of the bike could be up for a manslaughter charge if the idiot would have died...

Preen59
11-08-2009, 07:48 PM
I'm honestly surprised that he survived having the stake pulled out, the owner of the bike could be up for a manslaughter charge if the idiot would have died...

That's what is so stupid. In my opinion that guy should have had the right to let him die. Screw him. He stole old mate's bike and could have killed someone else.

Nathan_B
22-08-2009, 06:06 PM
A witness said the owner of the motorcycle had caught up with the rider, pulled out the stake and punched him on the nose before taking his wallet and reclaiming the motorcycle.

The injured man was airlifted to St George Hospital suffering internal injuries and a suspected broken nose.

that last bit has made my day!

GoLfMan
23-08-2009, 06:18 PM
thats classic.... More vigilanty justice is needed at times i think!

mikepologti
27-08-2009, 01:42 AM
hahah aint karma a b!tch , this remindes of a guy they got up here on the coast (i went to school with him) he was breaking into high rise apartments climbing from one balcony to the next , they found dangling from a balcny with his foot wedged betweent he bars hed been hanging ther uncouncious for 4 hours with his leg broken in 3 places............ deserve it much?