PDA

View Full Version : NSW Cheap car with rego

SoVeReIgN
09-08-2009, 10:31 PM
Hey guys,

Want something just for the trip to the train station and back everyday.

Less than ~$1500 - Anyone got anything worth looking at?

AGO41T
09-08-2009, 10:37 PM
charades!! best run arounds these days, gurls love em :banana:

Mrk_Mickey
09-08-2009, 11:00 PM
I'm currently thinking about the same thing but I've gotta get through rego first. I was considering a bike..

To get your licence, buy a cheap bike and insure it under your own name, put rego on it and put in a full tank of fuel, a bike will still be cheaper than a cheap car with rego.

SoVeReIgN
09-08-2009, 11:07 PM
I'm currently thinking about the same thing but I've gotta get through rego first. I was considering a bike..

To get your licence, buy a cheap bike and insure it under your own name, put rego on it and put in a full tank of fuel, a bike will still be cheaper than a sub $2000 car.

Yeah probably will be, but by the time I've gotten dressed well enough to ride a bike to the station, and then fixed my helmet hair and locked it up I might as well walk, it's 25minute walk, 5-10minute car trip. Oh and it would probably get stolen from the dodgy station I catch the train from. lol

Charades - Hey i'm open to anything, not one of the gutless 3cyl though and definentely no mods - Nothing worse than a modded charade :banana:

Mrk_Mickey
09-08-2009, 11:20 PM
Hahaha hey that's quite true actually. I'm mainly thinking about it because I have to commute to Brookvale from West Ryde every day... :brutal:

Believe it or not, hyundai excel's (well in my experience anyway) are practically invincible! They can be sub $2000 as well. I'd have a look at a manual one of those, because they even go alright ;)

Bizi
09-08-2009, 11:22 PM
You can have a free car from me if you like. I need to get an old Ford Meteor (!) collected, which I bought for next to nothing but didn't bother to reregister.

Obviously it needs rego and tyres, so may be more effort than you wish, but it's a manual with air and Ghia trim, mags etc.

PM if you want a FREE car and remember, you get what you pay for!

anthony_VWJET
10-08-2009, 07:37 AM
Get the purple excel back.. LOL

Golf Loon
10-08-2009, 08:00 AM
I`ve got a green SEAT Ibiza that would be perfect to leave at the station.
Call me 0423 051737 if you like. 5 Weeks rego left. $1500 special price for vww members.