PDA

View Full Version : Spotted in NSW

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

noone
09-08-2009, 05:54 PM
Red Polo GTI seen turning onto Willoughby rd, then heading towards Harbor bridge (Southbound).

Spirited driving, obviously modded as I had to make an effort to keep up.

bboyskidz
09-08-2009, 06:44 PM
what happened to the rest of these posts?

sir_camel
09-08-2009, 09:34 PM
Surely it was someone on here last night at about midnight near Manly with the White Mk3 Golf with DUB*** plates with the bloke in the backseat with the loudhailer! Love it.

Dubdubdubdot
09-08-2009, 10:00 PM
Blue and silver mrk5 r32. Both at hornsby/mt kuringai maccas (around 2pm). One was blue with black rims, other was silver with normal coloured rims.

Mrk_Mickey
09-08-2009, 10:09 PM
Surely it was someone on here last night at about midnight near Manly with the White Mk3 Golf with DUB*** plates with the bloke in the backseat with the loudhailer! Love it.

I think that could be DUB 12V...I don't think he's on this forum anymore though.

Mrk_Mickey
09-08-2009, 10:10 PM
White polo GTI outside a car wash/privately owned petrol station on the great western hwy today. Didn't think it'd be anyone from here but it looked clean :)

maca
09-08-2009, 10:29 PM
White polo GTI outside a car wash/privately owned petrol station on the great western hwy today. Didn't think it'd be anyone from here but it looked clean :)
Well... It was outside a carwash. :stupid:

Kidding!!

sir_camel
09-08-2009, 10:40 PM
I think that could be DUB 12V...I don't think he's on this forum anymore though.

That'd be the one.

Mrk_Mickey
09-08-2009, 10:57 PM
Well... It was outside a carwash. :stupid:

Kidding!!

Haha yeah, der Fred... I only put it up here cos it was clean and nice. That's just where it happened to be :nana:

gareth_oau
09-08-2009, 11:16 PM
I'm in Thredbo right now and seen a truckload of GTIs and a few R32s also.

Any from here visitng Thredbo?

Also spotted an TTS, a TTRS and a Q7 (plus 4 Cayennes)

Wife also spotted an RS4 Avant and commented how special it looked (I think she's warming nicely to th3e idea of us getting an RS4 soon!! :grin: )

DubSteve
10-08-2009, 08:50 AM

Cause his bf isn't here anymore.

VeeDubs
10-08-2009, 08:56 AM
:frown: spotted mintt mk2 GTI in white. blackened bumpers red grill outline the works...hoping it was someone on here, if not im kicking myself for not putting a little note saying vwwatercooled on the car

AGO41T
10-08-2009, 09:02 AM
black a4 wagen, black v6 bora and black v5 bora all side by side on king georges road this morning :banana:

fuzion
10-08-2009, 09:16 AM
i saw this b5.5 black passat with plates PA-55-TT or something like that (black and gold plates) with a8 wheels driving, well he cant drive for sheet down cleveland st, and my freakin god if his seat was any further back it would be considered boot area. get the swirls out of your car buddy!

Flaps
10-08-2009, 11:31 AM
get the swirls out of your car buddy!

No way man, swirls are the next airbrushing.

There's a black turbo S2000 next door to my place which is probably about 5cms off the ground, 19's with rubber bands. Hot looking car but the swirl marks look like airbrushing. haha

DUB 12V
10-08-2009, 11:45 AM

hahahaha yeah that was dub20v in the back layin down the tracks. mickyyy im still here dog see i you in my hood in brookvale abit......

dubsteve you are a jealous boy.....:cool:

fuzion
10-08-2009, 11:46 AM
hahahaha yeah that was dub20v in the back layin down the tracks. mickyyy im still here dog see i you in my hood in brookvale abit......

dubsteve you are a jelous boy.....:cool:

dude, you aint a break beater nor fro! lol

DUB 12V
10-08-2009, 11:51 AM
dude, you aint a break beater nor fro! lol

dude you just keep copying what adrian DUB20V is doing then you might make your car good lol....

DubSteve
10-08-2009, 12:21 PM
dude you just keep copying what adrian DUB20V is doing then you might make your car good lol....

Guess you shouldn't be copying me then aye? Same goes for you I guess :)

fuzion
10-08-2009, 12:44 PM

im not here to play games, i guess i copy everyone who has a vw then as every car is somewhat similar.

i must copy steve and everyone else then too here as i drive my car as well??

nice one dude ... *shakes head*

fuzion
10-08-2009, 12:46 PM
Guess you shouldn't be copying me then aye? Same goes for you I guess :)

steve
i spotted a white vr6 with colour coaded bars the other day in bexley, was that you?

dom123
10-08-2009, 10:07 PM
spotted yellow colour concept vr6 along the boulevarde in strathfield sooo nice!

Mrk_Mickey
10-08-2009, 10:32 PM
Lol, sorry to have caused a ruccus! Didn't know you were still around dub 12v. Come show me your VR if you see me!

I saw a dark grey vr6 heading down warringah rd towards brookvale (just after the wakehurst pkwy) as I was heading home, bout 4 15pm. I had a gut feeling you'd be on here....

Dyldo
11-08-2009, 11:21 AM
anyone know who the black MkV R32 with CRAZY exhaust sound is with number plates "BEV-XXX"?? i always hear (and sometimes see) him driving thru inner west on his way to work.

DubSteve
11-08-2009, 11:32 AM
steve
i spotted a white vr6 with colour coaded bars the other day in bexley, was that you?

Hey yeah no thats dub12v wanting to be like me :banana:

Mrk_Mickey
12-08-2009, 03:19 PM
There was a black bora with eyelids and blacked out taillights going along mona vale rd today heading towards the beaches, it was just before the 90km/h bit. Bout 2 30pm.

fuzion
12-08-2009, 03:37 PM
now minus spotting the usual maseratti, ferrari, lambo's each day in wiliam st infront of my office saw a white 5 door mk5 r32 with black ch wheels lowered with plates 0874 or something... is that the turbo'd one?

Manaz
12-08-2009, 03:49 PM
A few of us spotted a silver Mk4 R32 last night with Euro plates (can't remember the plate details) - it drove past us in Parramatta near the BMW dealership, turned south onto Church St.

Sounded rather tasty. Certainly better than the Hyundai that followed shortly thereafter and tried to shoot through the lights before they changed... :P

Mrk_Mickey
12-08-2009, 03:53 PM
Oh yeah forgot about that one Manaz...plates were black euro plates, NVS.xxx or something.

GTom
12-08-2009, 04:46 PM
now minus spotting the usual maseratti, ferrari, lambo's each day in wiliam st infront of my office saw a white 5 door mk5 r32 with black ch wheels lowered with plates 0874 or something... is that the turbo'd one?

yes, it is....

fuzion
12-08-2009, 04:50 PM
yes, it is....

thought so.

also spotted an hour ago, black vw beetle with caractere body kit and porsche twists. havent seen that car in a while!

ron
12-08-2009, 05:12 PM
hi who owns the MK IV that always parked infront of the bike shop in Davidson? white one lowered looks very nice.
Also sometimes the black one with fat ass drilled brakes??? very nice gotta say. congrats on such nice cars.

PA77ON
12-08-2009, 10:49 PM
hi who owns the MK IV that always parked infront of the bike shop in Davidson? white one lowered looks very nice.
Also sometimes the black one with fat ass drilled brakes??? very nice gotta say. congrats on such nice cars.

thats my bos and the satday worker they love the **** golfs lol im a real man drive a ford...

PA77ON
12-08-2009, 10:57 PM
cheers for the edit guys, bit of a hoax of a forum from what i've seen. you seem to all be haters who can't afford audi's and hammer anyone with a better car than you that has abit of cash to get a job done by someone who is qualifed.

but then again i dirve a ford.... and mercedes and wrx :driver:

mikinoz
12-08-2009, 11:05 PM
cheers for the edit guys, bit of a hoax of a forum from what i've seen. you seem to all be haters who can't afford audi's and hammer anyone with a better car than you that has abit of cash to get a job done by someone who is qualifed.

How does a Ford driver come on here and piss on a forum in their second post and expect that it will be well received.

I think you may need some spelling lessons by the way.

Dubdubdubdot
12-08-2009, 11:18 PM
How does a Ford driver come on here and piss on a forum in their second post and expect that it will be well received.

I think you may need some spelling lessons by the way.

I think he needs a hug...not loved enough leads to much angst.

Yevvy
13-08-2009, 11:46 AM

ignore the douche. lets get back on the topic :)

noone
13-08-2009, 12:20 PM

I don't understand when people compare one car to another, with a different budget.

Would you still drive your current Ford, if you had double to spend?

Maybe you'd still go with Ford and get an FPV, but to compare any car to another, price is always a criteria.

For my $$$, I have what I consider to be the best car for my needs.

Small + Fast = Fun.

VeeDubs
13-08-2009, 01:24 PM
Oh yeah forgot about that one Manaz...plates were black euro plates, NVS.xxx or something.

oh and he full stared at us! u better be on here!

oh and spotted mk5 r32? in white with colour coded parts and black 17s or 18s in manly.

fuzion
13-08-2009, 05:22 PM
I don't understand when people compare one car to another, with a different budget.

Maybe you'd still go with Ford and get an FPV, but to compare any car to another, price is always a criteria.

Small + Fast = Fun.

compare a brand new BA XR6 or XR8 to the price it is now, including the BF's .. and look at the resale.

good value for money, dont hold value for money.

PA77ON
13-08-2009, 07:22 PM
compare a brand new BA XR6 or XR8 to the price it is now, including the BF's .. and look at the resale.

good value for money, dont hold value for money.

what car does :rolleyes: boonah.

fuzion
13-08-2009, 07:28 PM
what car does :rolleyes: boonah.

when you pay almost $58 for a ba fairmont ghia, then under 2 years later its under $18k.. thats resale..

doesnt happen that quick in a euro car

booyah.

ron
13-08-2009, 10:56 PM

Small + Fast = Fun.

Slow down guys, dont bag ford and the like. They are not overly cheap cars you know??!!! F6 costed me 70grand! so definitely not half the price of a VW, maybe for an R50 with the lot.

ron
13-08-2009, 11:04 PM

come on man, no haters here. maybe some are a little more biased than others. Depends on what they currently drive, and this is a VW afterall.
I had rexy, and that was the best, then GTR's and they were the best, ford FPV yeah the best also, VW?? yeah i think they are awesome!!

p.s i never owned a merc, maybe one day. in an AMG form:banana:
maybe next car tossing up between RS4 or C55 AMG

ron
13-08-2009, 11:09 PM
back to spotted;

spotted today around 4;30 in Ryde an R32 MK IV black going up towards Blaxland Rd. Nice car!!!!!

sir_camel
13-08-2009, 11:26 PM
I was there half an hour earlier in mine...and it's silver....

ron
14-08-2009, 12:18 AM
damn! should ve been there 30min earlier, love that R32 sound : )

VeeDubs
14-08-2009, 12:27 AM
spotted R32 mk4 black x 2 in seaforth. one in the road near burnt bridge the other outside the RSL.

i want one :(

GTom
14-08-2009, 07:13 PM
when you pay almost $58 for a ba fairmont ghia, then under 2 years later its under $18k.. thats resale..

doesnt happen that quick in a euro car

booyah.

Resale on Fords is Horrible!!!! We bought a second hand 98 EL fairmont Ghia with all option for close to half the price late 2000. Loved the EL had a great engine then a few years ago just started getting all the problems... was good for 400k km

I was going to buy a BF XR6T, but the amount lost from resale put me off.

gmx
14-08-2009, 07:21 PM
does anybody here have a MK4 R32 silver with QLD plates?
Saw one parked in Maq center.

Seems to be a lot of spotted in Ryde/Maq Park area.
I see a Silver Bora with P plates regularly but don't know if the member's on this forum and don't recall any other details. Pretty sure it was a female driver though.

Povi
14-08-2009, 07:27 PM
mk5 gti looking real clean in white with colour coded bumpers and white powdercoated rims
Condamine street, mid afternoon

sir_camel
14-08-2009, 11:32 PM
I'm nearby gmx. Got NSW Euro plates though that 'suit the car'.

Saw a W8 4motion Passat on Pacific Hwy in Crows Nest tonight. Never seen one before. Silver Polo Gti parked in front of my .:R when i got back to it too. Euro plates.

gmx
15-08-2009, 11:45 AM
Think I've seen you on Delhi Rd once Sir Camel:cool:

Yevvy
15-08-2009, 01:20 PM
does anybody here have a MK4 R32 silver with QLD plates?
Saw one parked in Maq center.

Seems to be a lot of spotted in Ryde/Maq Park area.
I see a Silver Bora with P plates regularly but don't know if the member's on this forum and don't recall any other details. Pretty sure it was a female driver though.

Thats me dude. do i look like a female? :confused: is that your audi with lots of stickers on the sides? coz it looks sick!

oh and yesterday spotted the biggest ****ing knob in a red mkV gti on roseville bridge. would've been interesting to see what he would do if i kept merging in.

PA77ON
16-08-2009, 01:23 PM
spottet povi mac attack at brookvale in a mates white vr with few others.. looked a bit shotty

gmx
16-08-2009, 05:14 PM
Thats me dude. do i look like a female? :confused: is that your audi with lots of stickers on the sides? coz it looks sick!

oh and yesterday spotted the biggest ****ing knob in a red mkV gti on roseville bridge. would've been interesting to see what he would do if i kept merging in.

I don't know man. I was kind of thinking it was you. But different placement of P Plates (IIRC they were magnetci). Mostly on Waterloo Rd, heading towards Chatswood/Lane Cove in the mornings.
Do you have longish hair? My eyes aren't best :(

Nah no stickers. Easiest way to spot me is black BBS rims.

mrlex
16-08-2009, 06:53 PM
Spotted a blue mk5 r32 in Manly the other day...rego, NL 007 I think?

Yevvy
16-08-2009, 06:57 PM
I don't know man. I was kind of thinking it was you. But different placement of P Plates (IIRC they were magnetci). Mostly on Waterloo Rd, heading towards Chatswood/Lane Cove in the mornings.
Do you have longish hair? My eyes aren't best :(

Nah no stickers. Easiest way to spot me is black BBS rims.

haha yeah i really need to cut my hair. yeah i got a magnetic p on the front and a crappy plastic one on the rear. will keep a lookout for your audi :)

gmx
17-08-2009, 10:14 PM
haha yeah i really need to cut my hair. yeah i got a magnetic p on the front and a crappy plastic one on the rear. will keep a lookout for our audi :)

will keep a close eye out :)

MK4 R32, Eastern Valley Way. Don't recall the plates, but was def euro style plates.
http://www.vwwatercooled.com.au/forums/images/imported/2009/08/3830081788_09fce626d9_b-2.jpg

adrian112
20-08-2009, 01:36 PM
This morning -

Saw a black MK5 with the OEM LED Tails they look sweet

Blaxland Rd Eastwood

Bizi
20-08-2009, 02:44 PM
Spotted a blue mk5 r32 in Manly the other day...rego, NL 007 I think?

It's N LL 007 if it's the euro plate. Find an international not-so-secret agent 'LL' with this R32 and you will have your target!
I just spotted it going up Clarence St, Wynyard, headed toward the bridge.

Nice one!

Bizi
20-08-2009, 02:46 PM
I also spotted a black GT Sport headed northbound along George St, Wynyard just after 2PM.

That's two black GT's I've seen today and I'm really wanting those black headlight surrounds!

Yevvy
20-08-2009, 04:36 PM
red polo gti, plates NX 09T or similar to that on the way to anzac bridge. saw a vwwatercooled sticker, but was too late

Dyldo
20-08-2009, 06:39 PM
anyone know who the black MkV R32 with CRAZY exhaust sound is with number plates "BEV-XXX"?? i always hear (and sometimes see) him driving thru inner west on his way to work.

saw this again today and yesterday in Annandale. filthy sound :)

anyone know who it is, or anything about the car?

sir_camel
20-08-2009, 06:42 PM
White 3 door MkV GTi with colour coded bumpers, black euro plates ending in 007 this arvo at 5.30 on Chalmers St Surry Hills. White 5 door gti this morn with roof racks with black rims in same place

Mind's Eye
23-08-2009, 12:04 PM
Spotted a black mk5 r32 on the princes hwy in sutherland yesterday morning... with L plates

AGO41T
23-08-2009, 05:54 PM
black mk5 slammd on black stock rims plates M*11** with chrome grill at campbeltown

black polo slammed on black rims heading towards liverpool

sydVR6
25-08-2009, 10:33 AM
Loon's GTI80V being driven along Anzac Pde near Dacey Avenue this morning (by someone who didn't look like Loon).

sir_camel
26-08-2009, 10:37 PM
Silver MkIv R32 drove past mine on Victoria Ave in Chatswood at about 930pm tonight. Mine was out the front of Sushi-Ya and i was walking to my car.

Mrk_Mickey
26-08-2009, 10:40 PM
There's a grey VR6 that was parked inside a parking lot on wharf rd with mk4 gti wheels...and here's me thinking I was special!! I didn't catch the plates but the owner must work there because it's a private parking lot i think..it's behind a metal fence.

Bizi
28-08-2009, 02:26 PM
Mk IV R32 in dark metallic grey outside of the Menzies hotel, opposite Wynyard Park in Sydney. ACT plates. KEY?

Cygnus
30-08-2009, 12:01 AM
Heading north bound on Homebush Bay Dr from M4 west bound. Around 11.55pm. Honked at me while waiting to get onto Homebush Bay Dr. Any one here?

Bizi
30-08-2009, 06:41 PM
Another MkV Jetta parked in front of my graphite blue Jetta, at Albany St, Crows Nest, last night.
A black MkV GTI parked near Gloria Jeans, Willoughby Rd Crows Nest, too.

Blue MkV R32 at the end of Victoria Rd, White Bay, turning into Glebe, while I spotted a black MkV GTI behind me in the opposite direction, from Glebe/White Bay up Victoria Rd.

White MkV GTI behind me on Ryde Rd, W. Pymble and a red MkV GT Sport, at the Yanco Rd intersection. A couple of Jettas on Sunday along the Comenarra Pkwy, too.

VeeDubs
31-08-2009, 12:32 AM
Spotted:

Mickey parked in my driveway today. its still there. so is he :emo_baghead:

Black Mk4 4 door green P plater 1 tail light didnt work, very loud exhaust speeding through manly tonight at 8ish? Sounds AMAZINGGGGG. Maybe black Euro plates could be wrong.

Mrk_Mickey
31-08-2009, 01:44 AM
Spotted:

Mickey parked in my driveway today. its still there. so is he :emo_baghead:

Marty loves it.

Saw like...three mkV R32's down at manly coles today, in the space of about two minutes. I don't think they knew quite what they were driving though :(

sydVR6
31-08-2009, 11:04 AM
Ginster yellow VR6 Colour Concept in Randwick on Friday night. With roof racks.

Black Mk2 GTi on Bathurst St on Friday night. Gave a shout and a thumbs up to the driver & got a wave in return.

gmx
31-08-2009, 07:09 PM
mk4 r32 on eastern valley way. plates smthg like n xr 136

twice i saw this car today (morning, &evening) - maquarie park.
murdered out mk5 gti. quad exhaust. blac euro plate like n gt 127

VeeDubs
31-08-2009, 10:13 PM
Marty loves it.

Saw like...three mkV R32's down at manly coles today, in the space of about two minutes. I don't think they knew quite what they were driving though :(

dude u can almost see coles from my house!!!

although we did drive down in the morning...but still!

sir_camel
01-09-2009, 06:30 PM
Dark grey Mk3 on Chalmers St outside my office at 5.30 today. VW stickers all over it on some nice rims. Think it might have been a VR6.

DangerDan
02-09-2009, 01:35 PM
Was walking down some street near Bankstown Hospital and happened to walk pass a house with a VS commodore and BMW sitting out the front. When I came back down the street, I walked pass the house again and the backyard fence was open. Out of the corner of my eye I spotted the back end of a golf and thought I better go back and take another look.

It was a black mkIV R32 with some seriously fat tyres and nice and low.

Also driving through ashfield i saw a black mkV R32 but I'd doubt they go on here as they were both chicks (not to say they couldn't be, but unlikely)

AGO41T
03-09-2009, 01:20 PM
Gray R36 passat launching it off the lights at olympic park! blowing smoke from the exhuast looked awesome :banana:

gmx
03-09-2009, 06:00 PM
Gray R36 passat launching it off the lights at olympic park! blowing smoke from the exhuast looked awesome :banana:

that doesn't sound good?:eek:

DUBING
03-09-2009, 09:17 PM
that doesn't sound good?:eek:

why not? black smoke is always good :)

-Dell-
04-09-2009, 09:51 PM
Light-ish blue Mk2 GTi heading towards Maroubra at bout 5ish, looked very pretty and tastefully modified :)

sir_camel
05-09-2009, 10:53 PM
White polo gti, black rims at Wakefield today with VWWC sticker. Was going to say hi but everytime i walked around you wern't at your car. Next time. The Polo looked great on the track.

Bizi
06-09-2009, 09:52 PM
Grey MkV R32 northbound on old Pacific Highway, Waitara; Blue MkV R32 coming in the opposite direction, southbound!

A female driver in a silver TFSI Jetta followed our Jetta into Bobbin Head from the F3 (after the Bobbin Head Rd entrance was closed due to an accident). Looking good!

AGO41T
06-09-2009, 10:43 PM
Spotted AGO41T at marconi stadium today and MissVuks playin soccer there lol.. grand final winnas :appl::mouse:

noone
09-09-2009, 03:48 PM
Red Polo GTI spotted recently in Crows Nest. Took off quickly, so I knew he knew something...

Saw him running and pulled over, had a chat. He's got his chipped, but no other work... See if i can bring him into the fold...

-Dell-
09-09-2009, 05:04 PM
Two VR6's in the space of 10 minutes, first one was the charcoal one with black Euro plates N 00 81E (I think his username is chockz?) in Kingsford on Anzac Parade, and about half a kay down I saw vr6mikes old black one, albeit with standard silver wheels and no front lip :)

DUB 12V
09-09-2009, 07:59 PM
spotted DUB 20V driving his car home today after the respray and new R32 kit damn its the best in oz by farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:eek::eek::e ek::eek::eek:

DubSteve
09-09-2009, 08:09 PM
spotted DUB 20V driving his car home today after the respray and new R32 kit damn its the best in oz by farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:eek::eek::e ek::eek::eek:

LOL back in your little hole you little troll!

DUB 12V
09-09-2009, 08:32 PM

wow thats a bit rude, where is the admin.

Yevvy
09-09-2009, 10:08 PM

haha, gold :)

Cam
09-09-2009, 10:42 PM
Went passed a grey Audi TT on Princes Highway coming through Nowra/Bomaderry.

They're nice
:D

I've also spotted two silver local MKV TDI's in Nowra.
One a lady at work, the other an older fella I think. The second has nearly the same number plates as me!

I hardly ever see any r32's though.
Never get to hear that sweet sweet v6 engine
:rolleyes:

static1800
09-09-2009, 11:10 PM
Their is a 1 or 2 R32's in town Cam.

Spotted a few more GTI's in town.

Couple of MK1's back around now too :)

Cam
11-09-2009, 01:22 PM
Sweet!!
Weird that I never see them around.

I just spotted a red MK2 GTI with the vwwatercooled sticker coming out of the Woolies carpark near the Graham Street intersection.

I think there was a lady driving it. Or whoever it was, had long hair...hehe
:raiseroof:

Looked nice.

Mrk_Mickey
11-09-2009, 05:34 PM
Was sitting in traffic on Victoria Rd/Devlin st overpass and I was next to a nicely lowered black mk5 GTI...bout 5 30 yesterday afternoon. Anyone here?

Mind's Eye
11-09-2009, 10:39 PM
saw a bright red mk4 along waratah st sutho bit after 10 tonight. was dark so hard to be specific, but i could tell it had aftermarket headlights and most probably lowered.

fuzion
11-09-2009, 11:59 PM
saw a bright red mk4 along waratah st sutho bit after 10 tonight. was dark so hard to be specific, but i could tell it had aftermarket headlights and most probably lowered.

hmm, possibly me.. as i was around there tonight too

goodfella
12-09-2009, 08:29 AM
Pierre, Are you lurking in the shadows again.... trying to make a little coin on the side?

hmm, possibly me.. as i was around there tonight too

fuzion
12-09-2009, 08:48 AM
Pierre, Are you lurking in the shadows again.... trying to make a little coin on the side?

can you not let everybody know? my god ppl.. ruin my hopes and dreams!

goodfella
12-09-2009, 10:04 AM
just helping you out, spreading the word quicker than you're sharing said love....

Mind's Eye
12-09-2009, 11:13 PM
haha. yeah thought it mayve been you. recall seeing a burgundy mk3 going along?

dom123
13-09-2009, 10:52 AM

wasit wagon?did u see who was driving prob my brother

ron
13-09-2009, 02:36 PM
saw a nice mk5 r32 with LED driving lights at the bottom of front bar?
was on homebush bay dr. must be someone on here?

AGO41T
13-09-2009, 08:49 PM
i think i saw mickey cruzn thru the cross last night.. missing sum chrome :emo_baghead:

dubsteve at d cross also..

VeeDubs
13-09-2009, 10:56 PM
i think i saw mickey cruzn thru the cross last night.. missing sum chrome :emo_baghead:

dubsteve at d cross also..

gah you cross cruizers! :banana:

anyway spotted silver mk3 VR6 heading up spit hill mosman side south bound on friday arvo at say...345-ish? nice exhaust, i think it was one of the "brute" look ones...body kit funny grill etc.

AGO41T
13-09-2009, 11:48 PM
gah you cross cruizers! :banana:

anyway spotted silver mk3 VR6 heading up spit hill mosman side south bound on friday arvo at say...345-ish? nice exhaust, i think it was one of the "brute" look ones...body kit funny grill etc.

cross was okish.. george st was going off! few mk5 r32's out aswell :banana:

gmx
14-09-2009, 12:42 AM
I get too much clutch/fly wear driving cross/george. Too f'n slow!

Then again alot of cross cars are autotragics/slushboxes. DSG ftw!

JCM308
14-09-2009, 10:42 AM
Spotted last Friday evening.

Red MkVI golf GTI at the intersection of princes highway and forrest rd Arncliffe. Definately looked the goods. I didn't think they were released yet.

AGO41T
14-09-2009, 10:48 AM
black bora with tinted rear taillights on king georges road saturday, pretty sure his on here!

VeeDubs
14-09-2009, 12:42 PM
cross was okish.. george st was going off! few mk5 r32's out aswell :banana:

dang it i shoulda taken a look. im seeing more and more nice mk5 r32s out.

Golf Houso
14-09-2009, 01:33 PM
Anyone seen that custom yellow MKIV golf with the plates DROPIT, I actually quite like it :banana:

AGO41T
14-09-2009, 01:59 PM
Anyone seen that custom yellow MKIV golf with the plates DROPIT, I actually quite like it :banana:

LOL!!! do u mean [STOPIT]

-Dell-
14-09-2009, 08:06 PM
LOL!!! do u mean [STOPIT]

That would be STOPIT yes, seen it around Kingsford and Mascot a fair bit.. But it's orange, not yellow :P

Cam
14-09-2009, 09:29 PM
Saw a nice Bora on Sunday. A girl driving on red p's through albion park.

Looked stock but still very nice.

VeeDubs
14-09-2009, 10:38 PM
Saw a nice Bora on Sunday. A girl driving on red p's through albion park.

Looked stock but still very nice.

girl or the car :P

Mr Messy
15-09-2009, 09:25 AM
Spotted MkVI GTI on Stoney Creek Road, Beverly Hills last night. Looked hawt.
Sounds wicked too.

http://www.vwwatercooled.com.au/forums/images/imported/2009/09/6gti-2.jpg

http://www.vwwatercooled.com.au/forums/images/imported/2009/09/6gti2-2.jpg

JCM308
15-09-2009, 04:43 PM
They look awesome don't they. The RED one I saw was porn!!!!!!!!!

fuzion
15-09-2009, 04:52 PM

you cant be serious, that POS? .. im worried about your taste , in ANYTHING! lol.

that thing is terrible, bounces around like crazy and goes like a hyundai getz with 22" wheels.

Golf Houso
15-09-2009, 04:59 PM
you cant be serious, that POS? .. im worried about your taste , in ANYTHING! lol.

that thing is terrible, bounces around like crazy and goes like a hyundai getz with 22" wheels.

Well I'm pretty sure most MKIV owners wished they had the amount of work gone into the paintjob and interior, sure the wheels aren't that great but at least the car doesn't look like EVERYTHING else.

Props to the guy for going out on a limb and not making a MKIV that just looks like a 5dr R32, or just another golf on Audi A8 reps...

AGO41T
15-09-2009, 05:17 PM
Well I'm pretty sure most MKIV owners wished they had the amount of work gone into the paintjob and interior, sure the wheels aren't that great but at least the car doesn't look like EVERYTHING else.

Props to the guy for going out on a limb and not making a MKIV that just looks like a 5dr R32, or just another golf on Audi A8 reps...

yeh its pretty neat for a sexspec car..

only a 2L so doesnt move anyways, so why not make it all show no go :banana:

Cam
15-09-2009, 10:40 PM
girl or the car :P

Hehe...car
:nana:

Although she looked pretty good too.
:dancer:

fuzion
15-09-2009, 11:03 PM

http://www.edozone.com/vw/99_00_01_02_03_04_05_VOLKSWAGEN_GOLF_IV_body_kit_g round_bumpers.jpg golf houso, perfect car for you then i think? :P

so spending x amount of money at a shop asking them to come up with a hektik scheme for you is "unique"?

although i dont like it, i give credit yes for different but for ppl who pay someone else to do absolutely everything its pretty poor effort and creativity of their own car imo.

guess im not hektik enough lol

agree with you there tho Ray, show n no go why the hell not .. its one or the other in some cases! its not the worst iv seen, probably one of the better ones.. guess its same with mk4 wheels on mk3s that dont fit? lol

DUB 12V
15-09-2009, 11:09 PM
so what have you done to your car fuzion???

did you paint in no
did you fit the turbo no
did you make the boser no
did you fit the rims yes not hard
we know you polish the car yes
each person can only do what they can **** if i could tig weld i would be making some crazy **** but i cant so you need to pay people to do the stuff you cant.:brutal:

fuzion
15-09-2009, 11:12 PM
so what have you done to your car fuzion???

did you paint in no
did you fit the turbo no
did you make the boser no
did you fit the rims yes not hard
we know you polish the car yes
each person can only do what they can **** if i could tig weld i would be making some crazy **** but i cant so you need to pay people to do the stuff you cant.:brutal:

actually mr hardcore

paint, helped prep car yes
fit turbo yes
make the boser, helped with it but my welding is beyond sheet poor so i helped sort it out
fit the wheels of farken course, how many times i have swapped? get with the program.
change clutch/pulled gearbox out, list goes on.

so sorry to burst your bubble dude, kbw.

and i agree, people can only do what they know of course! its how life is, everybody has a different skill. but creativity we all have, almost all. lol

DUB 12V
15-09-2009, 11:14 PM
actually mr hardcore

paint, helped prep car yes
fit turbo yes
make the boser, helped with it but my welding is beyond sheet poor so i helped sort it out
fit the wheels of farken course, how many times i have swapped? get with the program.
change clutch/pulled gearbox out, list goes on.

so sorry to burst your bubble dude, kbw.

oh i recall seb doing alot of that but what ever you missed my point just cause people pay $$$$$$ for a sweet job does not make there car worse than DIY...

DUB 12V
15-09-2009, 11:15 PM
also spotted a audi R8 in manly vale last night silver looked hot.

fuzion
15-09-2009, 11:25 PM
oh i recall seb doing alot of that but what ever you missed my point just cause people pay $$$$$$ for a sweet job does not make there car worse than DIY...

oh no .. i agree. but you need some creativity to have something different too i guess!

unfortunately not, he made me do most of it the bastardo .. i promised myself the next time my turbo has to come out i am paying him to do it as the was a right bastard of a job, i dont recommend anybody to do that .. and gearbox isnt much fun either haha. PAY SOMEONE PEOPLE! lol

i think i will take my camera to work for spotted pics, william st just has to many supercars i guess you can call them throughout the day!

that r8 i think lives up in north bag or seaforth, ive seen it a few times in the back streets up there now

DUB 12V
15-09-2009, 11:28 PM
yeah and my best mates dad owns one in terryhills,

VeeDubs
16-09-2009, 12:27 AM
Hehe...car
:nana:

Although she looked pretty good too.
:dancer:

win!

i hope she wasn't doing this while driving :dancer:

spotted this bad boy today in clontarf

and spotted a white MK2 GTI in DeeWhy area at 11:00ish tonight.

http://www.vwwatercooled.com.au/forums/images/imported/2009/09/15092009536-2.jpg

rayray086
16-09-2009, 12:46 PM
Spotted an S3 on Tom Ugly's Bridge. Had new custom Euro plates S3TRQ or something like that. Wasn't going slow at all :)

bujna
17-09-2009, 10:51 AM
Drove to work (Maitland to Warabrook) with a white Polo GTI this morning. Definitely good bang for buck those cars. I was doing the late for work rush.

mrlex
17-09-2009, 11:31 AM
Spotted a Black Mk4 Golf heading up Pittwater Road, Newport the other day...tastfully moded on the exterior ;) had Black euro plates (N BH 06W).
Then as I was looking at that, a Yellow Mk5 Golf Pirelli drove past in the opposite direction...looked noice!

stotto
17-09-2009, 06:49 PM
Spotted a female red "p plater" driving a grey mk3 vr6 on the ourimbah exit on the F3.

Where do I find a girl friend like that :P

AGO41T
17-09-2009, 06:57 PM
a hottie driving a silver polo gti stuck in traffic king georges road tonight :eek: :cool:

VeeDubs
17-09-2009, 09:10 PM
Spotted a female red "p plater" driving a grey mk3 vr6 on the ourimbah exit on the F3.

Where do I find a girl friend like that :P

if u find out let me know :bowdown:

a green P plater would be preferred tho.

Then as I was looking at that, a Yellow Mk5 Golf Pirelli drove past in the opposite direction...looked noice!

Spotted a Yellow mk5 Pirelli today too. near brookvale bus terminal, at 6ish?

dom123
17-09-2009, 09:27 PM
yeah and my best mates dad owns one in terryhills,

whoopty doo:troll:

sir_camel
18-09-2009, 12:05 AM
Nice black VR6 in star city carpark tonight. Yellow plates. Can't remember what they were. Really tidy looking

anarchycamp
18-09-2009, 06:41 AM
Spotted my first Mk6 GTI in Lane Cove yesterday morning. I have to say I was massively dissapointed (I dont hate it, its just not much different really) at first glance. The old wheels really dont work with the new look but I guess that can be sorted out. Still a great car (I mean its essentially a Mk5.5!!) but with it been almost the same as a Mk5 in many ways Im certainly not excited about it.

I think ill be waiting for the Golf R....

AGO41T
18-09-2009, 07:30 PM
red bora 4motion drop'd on rims at earlwood 2day!

Yevvy
20-09-2009, 11:31 AM
dub 12v driving along manly beach last night

anthony_VWJET
20-09-2009, 02:56 PM
Spotted a grey R32 plate number MJM-32R, on the Southern Cross drive around 2 today. Pretty sure it had an aftermarket exhaust... anyone from here? I was in the black jetta.... Good game of cat and mouse... Haha :p

AGO41T
20-09-2009, 03:24 PM
cruzn in [IM BOSS] black mk5 r32 yesturday at burwoood :banana:

Yevvy
20-09-2009, 09:17 PM
apred mk2 tt in chatswood

mrlex
21-09-2009, 12:13 PM
Spotted Blue Cop car in my rear-view mirror...whom then proceded to hand me 3 points and a fine for not coming to a complete stop at a stop sign :duh:

Golf Houso
21-09-2009, 12:17 PM
Spotted Blue Cop car in my rear-view mirror...whom then proceded to hand me 3 points and a fine for not coming to a complete stop at a stop sign :duh:

Its kinda hard to miss a STOP sign :emo_baghead:

rayray086
21-09-2009, 12:22 PM
Spotted white new S3, CGK plates in Merrylands.

sir_camel
21-09-2009, 01:09 PM
Two Bora's with body kits in Lindfield over the weekend on thr Pacific Hwy. Both had what i think is a Oettinger grill and body kit with spoiler. One was white i think and the other black. Anyone here?

VeeDubs
21-09-2009, 06:27 PM
camel were u in manly late last week? like thursday i think?

i think i saw ur ride

mrlex
21-09-2009, 10:04 PM
Its kinda hard to miss a STOP sign :emo_baghead:

Oi...i didnt miss it, i slowed down and there wasnt a car in sight! apart from the bright blue one that is :eek:

sir_camel
21-09-2009, 10:44 PM
camel were u in manly late last week? like thursday i think?

i think i saw ur ride

Nah not on Thursday. In fact i don't think i was there last week at all. All the weeks seem to blend into one though so i could be wrong.

AGO41T
22-09-2009, 04:45 PM
seen a silver bora with tinted taillights near auburn parra road.

and a grey VR6 with red p plates Chik driving on king georges rd

shami
22-09-2009, 04:53 PM
White colour coded mk3 with a massive canon exhaust ala ricer and white wheels...:brutal: plates DUB83D or something

Golf Houso
22-09-2009, 05:14 PM
White colour coded mk3 with a massive canon exhaust ala ricer and white wheels...:brutal: plates DUB83D or something

Drives past my house some days... (shudders)

Yevvy
22-09-2009, 05:51 PM
seen a silver bora with tinted taillights near auburn parra road.

hey mate, it was me coming back from autobarn with new shiny lights :)

dub1
22-09-2009, 07:31 PM
red 2dr mk1 golf (ls?) in brookvale on orchard road i believe...not many k's on the clock, could be in better condition...but i still like it. is it anyone's on here?
cheers.

http://www.vwwatercooled.com.au/forums/images/imported/2009/09/Still092-2.jpg

mrlex
22-09-2009, 07:42 PM
red 2dr mk1 golf (ls?) in brookvale on orchard road i believe...not many k's on the clock, could be in better condition...but i still like it. is it anyone's on here?
cheers.

http://www.vwwatercooled.com.au/forums/images/imported/2009/09/Still092-2.jpg

Sick...never seen that around before! :banana:
Needs a good polish!

dub1
22-09-2009, 07:57 PM
hahaha yeah true. i think its from around the pittwater area?

AGO41T
23-09-2009, 03:44 PM
Candy Red to Black marble fade Audi A4 @ Queen st racing coming out sooon :banana:

mrlex
23-09-2009, 08:59 PM
hahaha yeah true. i think its from around the pittwater area?

Hmm..i live on the pittwater, have to keep an eye out for it!

DangerDan
23-09-2009, 11:43 PM
Driving to Tafe, and when passing through chullora, to my surprise (doesn't happen often) I had a white mk1 caddy on my tail.

Im sure he was pretty cluey about golfs because he sat on right behind me for quite awhile and had a bit of give and take with me bolting and him chasing me up. Never felt so satisfied to own a golf when you have a bit of fun like that with someone you dont even know.

Also, how about that dust storm. My golf went from red to orange, looks like i'd driven to the end of the world:-D

AGO41T
25-09-2009, 07:24 PM
Black mk5 r32 [VWR 32*] blondy driving it :cool:

gmx
26-09-2009, 08:12 PM
hey mate, it was me coming back from autobarn with new shiny lights :)

spotted friday morning heading towards chatswood/city on epping rd.

Yevvy
26-09-2009, 10:57 PM
spotted friday morning heading towards chatswood/city on epping rd.

did you see the lime green undercover f6 310 next to me?

ps: i can never spot you

gmx
27-09-2009, 01:18 PM
did you see the lime green undercover f6 310 next to me?

ps: i can never spot you

I was lined up to turn right onto wicks from epping rd. I think you just came out of wicks rd or at least crossed it.
Don't recall the F6.:eek: Maybe I'm the opne undercover:cool:

Golf Houso
27-09-2009, 01:21 PM
Saw a white/silver? MK2 with a black racing stripe offset to the right, parked on on the F3 Newcastle freeway over the side of the road near Berowra around 12.10am this morning.

sir_camel
27-09-2009, 09:46 PM
spotted Fuzion on Pacific Hwy at Mona Vale Rd lights. I was turning from the hwy onto mona vale and waved but think you were looking the other way.

fuzion
28-09-2009, 06:24 AM
spotted Fuzion on Pacific Hwy at Mona Vale Rd lights. I was turning from the hwy onto mona vale and waved but think you were looking the other way.

no, i noticed you! .. looks good dude, i would of been infront of the pos infront of me didnt cut me off lol

sir_camel
28-09-2009, 12:27 PM
Yea i semi saw the cut off. Red Mk4's stick out bigtime so easily caught my eye even on the 2nd row of the grid (lights). Guessing on the way back from the Wiseman's cruise? Hopefully will make it next time.

rayray086
29-09-2009, 12:19 AM
VR6 at Merrylands with alloys, and an immaculate (was VERY clean) brown Mk1 with black plates at Wentworthville - anyone here?

-Dell-
30-09-2009, 08:32 PM
Grey Mk5 R32 in Kingsford infront of Strathfield.. Euro plates, but I can't remember them.. Looked for eye contact as I pulled up next to him, but to no avail :(

gmx
01-10-2009, 07:43 AM
Spotted Goodfella "RACERX" racing out of wicks rd onto Epping Rd yesterday morning:cool:

JohnnyG
01-10-2009, 09:22 AM
Spotted Blue R32 MKV on Burnie Street, Lidcombe parked out front of a factory is it someone on this forum?

sir_camel
01-10-2009, 01:26 PM
Blue Mk4 R32 on Chalmers Street about 10 minutes ago. Pretty sure it was same one i saw on Liverpool Street on Monday at about lunchtime too. Euro plates starting in XF with the flapper mod done...

AGO41T
01-10-2009, 02:12 PM
RLNGTI at auburn maccas 2day.. young lady driving it
http://www.vwwatercooled.com.au/forums/images/imported/2009/10/Photo0106-2.jpg

also P plater blue mk4 r32 on parra road giving it a hit :banana:

Mrk_Mickey
01-10-2009, 07:18 PM
white MkV golf GTI today, bout 4 30pm or so waiting to turn onto pacific hwy, I was driving up to Chatswood on the pacific hwy and I gave you a little wave..I think you're the bloke I saw at Seb's that night?

Oh and a nice Audi 1.8t A4 giving it some through the traffic on viccy rd this evening :)

sir_camel
01-10-2009, 08:01 PM
Red mk4 with mk5 R32 rims (copies?) and black euro plates on Chalmers St Surry Hills at about 530pm.

Blitzen
03-10-2009, 12:40 AM
Spotted a black mk3 diesel with a quad headlight conversion don to it on the central coast today. Gave them a wave and got a wave back. I think it was the same one from a cruise we done back in January, and I think he was at Nats too.

goodfella
03-10-2009, 08:33 AM
Spotted Goodfella "RACERX" racing out of wicks rd onto Epping Rd yesterday morning:cool:

is there any other way to get onto Epping Rd :rolleyes:??

I have come to the conclusion that Sydney doesn't have a Rat Race, its more of a Rat Rally, ie lots of Transport Stages and some Special Stages.. you never actually do laps in this city!

Cam
03-10-2009, 05:20 PM
Spotted a black MKV GT sport in Sussex Inlet this arvo.
I was parked at the side of the road, it slowed down and went to pull over but continued ahead. Any one from here?
:cool:

sci_fianime
04-10-2009, 08:33 PM
Mk4 Golf with a huge FMIC and blue white headlights (looked like HIDs) heading towards Guildford from Merrylands on Sat at around 5pm... anyone from here?

Dubdubdubdot
05-10-2009, 06:04 PM
Somebody spot me already!

Yevvy
05-10-2009, 06:54 PM
Somebody spot me already!

ehh...too far :P

MissVuks
05-10-2009, 07:48 PM
Spotted a jetta i think it was at parra westfields CRO20T trying to reverse park then gave up and went to find another spot LOLLL

gldgti
07-10-2009, 04:07 PM
Spotted a black mk3 diesel with a quad headlight conversion don to it on the central coast today. Gave them a wave and got a wave back. I think it was the same one from a cruise we done back in January, and I think he was at Nats too.

Hey bud, thats me! we saw your Polo coming towards us and i said to the missus - check out hte de-badged polo, then we waved :-)

goodfella
07-10-2009, 06:52 PM
seen AGO41T (the car not the user) parked in concord/north strathfield about 5:45 this arvo...:cool:

Golf4Mikey
09-10-2009, 10:26 PM
Parked Bora with oettinger kit at Bossely park. Also seen it come out of Cecil hills once. Anyone from here?? sweet car

gti
10-10-2009, 05:42 PM
i saw this b5.5 black passat with plates PA-55-TT or something like that (black and gold plates) with a8 wheels driving, well he cant drive for sheet down cleveland st, and my freakin god if his seat was any further back it would be considered boot area. get the swirls out of your car buddy!

I saw this car too on Prince Hwy during my trip in Sydney. I only saw the behind so didn't notice the swirls.

TA13B
10-10-2009, 07:43 PM
bl.33.su at Taleb tyres 2dai :P

dainese
11-10-2009, 07:33 AM
also P plater blue mk4 r32 on parra road giving it a hit :banana:

Maybe me? :eek:

Exhaust?

goodfella
11-10-2009, 08:16 AM
Seen Pierres red devil parked outside the old "Racing Emotion" store on Parramatta Rd, Haberfield, last night...looking as imposing as ever, even if it wasnt going anywhere fast..this morning I found out why..... (http://www.vwwatercooled.org.au/newforum/upload/showpost.php?p=399784&postcount=935)

sir_camel
12-10-2009, 05:41 PM
Saw a white VR6 as i was getting into my car near Killara station about half an hour ago. Sounded great. Green P plates and VWWC sticker n back windscreen. Pretty sure you saw me too.

MissVuks
12-10-2009, 05:50 PM
Spotted a black mk5 R32 at St Peters infront of the rock climbing centre - it was looking rather shiny :D

AGO41T
12-10-2009, 05:51 PM
Maybe me? :eek:

Exhaust?

yeh it did have a exhuast.. it turned left from hill road onto parra rd near the kfc

Mrk_Mickey
13-10-2009, 03:58 PM
Spotted a dirty black pirelli GTI in the coles complex carpark at Gladesville yesterday late arvo.

sir_camel
13-10-2009, 09:46 PM
Saw a white VR6 as i was getting into my car near Killara station about half an hour ago. Sounded great. Green P plates and VWWC sticker n back windscreen. Pretty sure you saw me too.

.....anyone?

Mrk_Mickey
13-10-2009, 10:28 PM
.....anyone?

I'd love to say it was me but I've got no idea where Killara is :banana:

sir_camel
13-10-2009, 11:02 PM
Haha well if no one claims it then i'll just say it was you then.

paolob
14-10-2009, 09:25 PM
pretty asian chick leaving mounties gym tonight in her black polo gti :dancer:

MissVuks
14-10-2009, 09:54 PM
LOL mounties gym - yay another polo GTI around my area :)

paolob
14-10-2009, 10:03 PM
really? i live in the edensor park area so if you see a black pirelli that's me yo :banana:

btw M1 ftw! beefcake!!!! hahahah

fuzion
15-10-2009, 07:14 AM
theres something pretty leaving from mounties is what im confused about!

anthony_VWJET
15-10-2009, 08:18 AM
Spotted a chipped MK6 Golf driving along side a sexy Black Jetta driving down Hoxton Park road at around 1030pm.

It was quick, but not that quick... :P

BTW, Mounties tends to have a few surprises!

Yevvy
15-10-2009, 09:51 AM
just saw a red mk6 gti next to sydney uni on cleveland street. looks stunning!

MissVuks
15-10-2009, 10:45 AM

Like the woman who likes who wear camo pants and a camo singlet using the x-trainer in stilettos?

dom123
15-10-2009, 11:40 AM
just saw a red mk6 gti next to sydney uni on cleveland street. looks stunning!

lol did u see a white swift trying to catch it as well???that was me! i was with the red MKVI from city road to alexandria sitting behind it, it seemed to be a bit of a let down, then i got in front of it n looked in the rear view and creamed my pants a little!:banana:

goodfella
15-10-2009, 01:21 PM
Spotted a chipped MK6 Golf driving along side a sexy Black Jetta driving down Hoxton Park road at around 1030pm.

It was quick, but not that quick... :P

My question is how did you know it was chipped??? or are you referring to paint chipped bonnet?

DeanB
15-10-2009, 01:47 PM
My question is how did you know it was chipped??? or are you referring to paint chipped bonnet?

I figures the driver must have been stopped at the lights eating ....

http://www.powerhousemuseum.com/education/ecologic/img/chips.jpg

fuzion
15-10-2009, 01:52 PM
I figures the driver must have been stopped at the lights eating ....

http://www.vwwatercooled.com.au/forums/images/imported/2009/10/chips-1.jpg

dean, sorry mate.. my chip is a bit more unique.
http://www.road-pub.de/bilder/Chipfrisch%20ungarisch.jpg

DeanB
15-10-2009, 01:57 PM
dean, sorry mate.. my chip is a bit more unique.

Euro chips - You win ! :banana:

anthony_VWJET
15-10-2009, 02:22 PM

Well it wasnt stock and for it to have some bite against a sexy TFSI Jetta, it could be the only reason. :P

Yevvy
15-10-2009, 03:17 PM
lol did u see a white swift trying to catch it as well???that was me! i was with the red MKVI from city road to alexandria sitting behind it, it seemed to be a bit of a let down, then i got in front of it n looked in the rear view and creamed my pants a little!:banana:

no sorry no swift, not that i was looking at a swift :P i was at the lights on shepherd street going to uni. there is a white mk5 r32 parked there all the time.

bujna
16-10-2009, 08:36 PM
Yesterday 6:20pm or so, in Millsons Point, i was followed briefly by a black mk4, on my way to the Slayer gig at the Luna Park Big Top. Not sure if it's someone on here or not. My car was bloody filthy. I'd just driven back up from the Snowies...

Cupra
18-10-2009, 02:51 PM
5:30pm yesterday going west on the M2, took the pennant hills road exit. gave it a good squirt to get past me out of the tunnel, sounded great

dom123
19-10-2009, 09:43 AM
2SUS passat BL3SSU just opposite north strathfield station new paint work looks neat

AGO41T
19-10-2009, 10:16 AM
2SUS passat BL3SSU just opposite north strathfield station new paint work looks neat

thanks dat was me! also AGO41T's passat in d driveway :emo_baghead:

this morning.. nice blue Bora at the lights on australia ave

dom123
19-10-2009, 02:18 PM
you live in north strathfield now?

AGO41T
19-10-2009, 02:58 PM
you live in north strathfield now?

nah just visiting AGO41T (the owner) lol

dainese
21-10-2009, 04:09 PM
I swear, it is once in a blue mooon I see a MkIV R32 golf. but in 3 hours I have just seen 3 R32's, all in my area.

Silver MkIV R32 Euro Plates - Victoria Street, Marrickville ~1PM

Silver MkIV R32 Black on white plates (OTG-_ _ _) - Heasmans Steering ~1:20PM

Blue MkIV R32 QLD Plates (373-HTG ) - Marrickville Metro ~4PM

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/6530/img0013gz.th.jpg (http://img18.imageshack.us/i/img0013gz.jpg/)

left a note on blue R32 to join us here.

and on Monday:

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/1184/img0008rol.th.jpg (http://img3.imageshack.us/i/img0008rol.jpg/)

Isn't OTG-... Silver R32, sir_camel?

MissVuks
21-10-2009, 05:11 PM
spotted a black mk5 golf gti at cecil hills shops parked near the bus stop. had a peak performance sticker on the car..

anyone here??

paolob
21-10-2009, 07:32 PM
pretty sure one of the guys on the golfmkv forum owns it because i met up with a whole bunch of them in the city once and noticed that sticker on the back as well. It was my first time meeting them so not sure who owned it.

There was a silver gti two cars behind me on my way to fairfield this morning and tonight a silver r32 going towards fairfield. I think he highbeamed me?

btw do you own that silver polo gti with p's that sits outside that house near the church on meadows road?

scotty1991
21-10-2009, 07:37 PM
Drove past Mischa twice today, his car looks fkn hot, much envy

MissVuks
21-10-2009, 07:45 PM
pretty sure one of the guys on the golfmkv forum owns it because i met up with a whole bunch of them in the city once and noticed that sticker on the back as well. It was my first time meeting them so not sure who owned it.

There was a silver gti two cars behind me on my way to fairfield this morning and tonight a silver r32 going towards fairfield. I think he highbeamed me?

btw do you own that silver polo gti with p's that sits outside that house near the church on meadows road?

LOL nah it isnt me. i havent been on my p's for quite a while now :P

sir_camel
21-10-2009, 10:21 PM
Isn't OTG-... Silver R32, sir_camel?

Nah mate. I have euro plates with nothing but R's and 32 (plus the N)

dainese
21-10-2009, 10:22 PM
Nah mate. I have euro plates with nothing but R's and 32 (plus the N)

was it you on Victoria Rd, Marrickville>?

sir_camel
21-10-2009, 10:52 PM
nah...i'm on the northside and haven't been in marrickville since i got my new tyres two weeks ago.

dainese
21-10-2009, 10:59 PM
ah k...cool

you going on the cruise this sunday?

or the r32oc cruise on the 8th?

Golf Houso
21-10-2009, 11:32 PM
I think he highbeamed me?

That guy does that all the time to me, he honestly has half a brain tbh in the way he drives... :brutal:

sir_camel
22-10-2009, 11:41 AM
ah k...cool

you going on the cruise this sunday?

or the r32oc cruise on the 8th?

Heading away for weeks holuday on Sudnay and then unavailable on the 8th so no to both of them unfortunately. I'll be at the Dyno day on the 31st though

-Dell-
22-10-2009, 02:50 PM
A bald guy in a black BOSE t-shirt standing around my car and pulling the door handle this morning in front of my house :confused:

dainese
22-10-2009, 02:53 PM
A bald guy in a black BOSE t-shirt standing around my car and pulling the door handle this morning in front of my house :confused:

did you approach him?

i would of been running out like a mad man

-Dell-
22-10-2009, 03:05 PM
did you approach him?

i would of been running out like a mad man

I was about to, I watched him from the window for about twenty seconds while getting changed, as I was opening the window to yell out some expletives he shrugged and walked off. I'm still confused :confused:

Cam
22-10-2009, 06:31 PM
I would have been running out with my cricket bat
:eek:

Looking up close is bad enough...but no touchy touchy.

dainese
22-10-2009, 06:34 PM
yeah...

i sometimes look. seeing what gearboxes they have etc.

but touching? no way... i woulda been sprinting.

noone
22-10-2009, 07:53 PM

Don't trust anyone who thinks Bose make good products :P

dainese
22-10-2009, 07:56 PM
Don't trust anyone who thinks Bose make good products :P

YES!!
Finally someone that know BOSE don't make GREAT products.

DUB 12V
22-10-2009, 08:56 PM
YES!!
Finally someone that know BOSE don't make GREAT products.

anthony gallo is where its at.:P

-Dell-
22-10-2009, 09:10 PM
Odd part is he was pulling the passenger side rear door handle.. Not like he wanted to get in and hotwire it :confused:

Cam
22-10-2009, 10:08 PM
Perhaps he was stoned or drunk and thought it was the front door to his house or something? lol
:rolleyes:

Mrk_Mickey
22-10-2009, 10:20 PM
Odd part is he was pulling the passenger side rear door handle.. Not like he wanted to get in and hotwire it :confused:

HAHAHA I read that just then and thought.....no way...someone saw me hacking into my door on the road today.

Yeah...spotto'd myself....with a window that nearly smashed because the wooden blocks that were holding it up fell down. I had to re-do them in the middle of a random street in gladesville today lol. Needless to say my new window reg is now ordered...

AGO41T
22-10-2009, 10:44 PM
BEA71T blue mk4 r32 p plater laping up concord cafes!!

**** hell it sounds nice!

anthony_VWJET
23-10-2009, 05:25 PM
Spotted a black Golf GT parked outside the 142 Brothel in Liverpool... Cmon own up.. Be honest.. Who was it? :troll:

sir_camel
23-10-2009, 11:09 PM
Yellow 3door Pirelli on Bridge St in city at 11.30pm tonight...

dainese
24-10-2009, 07:12 AM
Spotted a black Golf GT parked outside the 142 Brothel in Liverpool... Cmon own up.. Be honest.. Who was it? :troll:

haha, i can ask you how you know its a brothel....

but for some reason, i can spot them as well...

Yevvy
26-10-2009, 05:27 PM
spotted a silver mk4 2.0 sport, with an aftermarket exhaust, bbs rc's, and a nurbugring sticker on the back going across anzac at around 10am. followed it to the first exit, however had to turn to go to uni. got a tad tail happy on the slow exit - was incredibly slippery today

Mrk_Mickey
26-10-2009, 06:04 PM
I think that's Pierre's mate Vince?

Manaz
27-10-2009, 12:39 PM
White Polo GTI on Parramatta Rd between 11:30am and 12:00pm on Sunday 25/10. Had a VWW sticker on the rear windscreen.

Also saw a dark grey Passat R36 about a minute later. No VWW sticker there.

Both between the M4 and City West Link, heading towards the city.

DeanB
27-10-2009, 01:19 PM
White Polo GTI on Parramatta Rd between 11:30am and 12:00pm on Sunday 25/10. Had a VWW sticker on the rear windscreen.

That was probably me ... right place and time ... finally somebody has seen my car ! :banana:

Mrk_Mickey
27-10-2009, 02:10 PM
I was driving next to a P plater mkv R32 in blue today..in Gladesville. For about 30 seconds.