PDA

View Full Version : Sun Visor Light

Schnapp
07-08-2009, 02:12 AM
Hi guys,

I just got my golf mkvi today and im loving it :D

Just one problem I cant figure out, how do you get the sun visor light working? Opening the mirror doesnt seem to turn on the light. Tried with all doors closed, etc, as per in the manual...maybe im missing something?

Cheers

Lima
07-08-2009, 10:52 AM
A working globe perhaps?

It should come on as you open the slide. Well, assuming it works the same as the Mk5s.

brad
07-08-2009, 11:48 AM
Hi guys,

I just got my golf mkvi today and im loving it :D

Just one problem I cant figure out, how do you get the sun visor light working? Opening the mirror doesnt seem to turn on the light. Tried with all doors closed, etc, as per in the manual...maybe im missing something?

Cheers
Sounds like you are missing the owners manual.

Schnapp
07-08-2009, 12:32 PM
Sounds like you are missing the owners manual.

If u read the post, i have gone through the owners manual, thanks for your smart remark.

Nvm, taking it back to the dealer

brad
07-08-2009, 12:47 PM
If u read the post, i have gone through the owners manual, thanks for your smart remark.

Nvm, taking it back to the dealer

meh, fast reading. I just figured MkVI owners were like Tiguan owners:bluesbro:.

Your welcome for the smart remark.:)

guliver_twist
09-08-2009, 09:49 AM
probably detects if its night or day time and then only activates at night..

Schnapp
09-08-2009, 10:59 PM
probably detects if its night or day time and then only activates at night..

Had the mechanics look at it, seems the wiring in the roof is not working and half the interior lights are not working. They need to replace the wiring....:frown:

breezerboy
10-08-2009, 09:54 AM
meh, fast reading. I just figured MkVI owners were like Tiguan owners:bluesbro:.

Your welcome for the smart remark.:)

It's "you're" actually.

brad
10-08-2009, 10:18 AM
It's "you're" actually.
noted 10char