PDA

View Full Version : ugh!

boogz
23-07-2009, 11:31 PM
The mrs. has done it again... my little beastie is but 7 months old and she's managed to scratch it (reckons the pole came out of no where) and now has grinded my beloved 18's... WTF!!!!!!

Seriously... should I just buy her that Corolla? LOL as if she'd drive it anyway... she loves the car, but is just accident prone I guess...

wonder if I can put sensors all the way around the car then she'll know when she's about to hit something...

ARRRRRRRRGH!!!!

Rocket36
23-07-2009, 11:35 PM
damn that sux! good thing is these days rims can be nicely repaired so you'd never know they were ever damaged for pretty cheaply...

maca
23-07-2009, 11:44 PM
Ohh jeez man that sucks! That's why Alex and only the people that Alex knows can actully drive a car will touch his Jetta. Of course that will all change when the other half comes along haha..

Have you considered getting tyres with rim guards on them? They add a little poke to the tyres so kerbs and junk don't hit the rim.. (I've got them and I reckon they've saved a few scratches).

mikepologti
24-07-2009, 02:32 AM
lol i think a lesson has been learnt here, buy her a datsun sunny ffs, so she can stop destroying your pride and joy.:biggrin::wasntme: