PDA

View Full Version : omg.. - argh!

fuzion
20-07-2009, 09:04 PM
stupid link

go to car sales, put in veh id 6993473

http://www.vwwatercooled.com.au/forums/images/imported/2009/07/5294189-1.jpg

it had to go here, i couldnt take this thing serious...

has anybody seen this thing before? i remember seeing it in newtown in black tho .. i remember the plate and the wheels as they were the same as my old wheels expect 30mm more in the back)

fuzion
20-07-2009, 09:11 PM
it almost reminded me of the other morning i was heading to parra and i had a bro wrx and 200sx infront of me
the wrx has a lcd screen in the boot (outside) facing me..

both of them, cut springs, you spend all that money.. and cut springs..

Preen59
20-07-2009, 09:13 PM
Hahahaha, is this the look you're aiming for next, Pierre? :biggrin:

it almost reminded me of the other morning i was heading to parra and i had a bro wrx and 200sx infront of me

Yep... Idiots. :duh:

AGO41T
20-07-2009, 10:08 PM
LOL this guy lives a round my area..

i recon it looks pretty neat!

Preen59
20-07-2009, 10:10 PM
LOL this guy lives a round my area..

i recon it looks pretty neat!

Yeah but you're into that sorta stuff, Ray.. We aren't.. hahaha. :biggrin:

AGO41T
20-07-2009, 10:10 PM

LOL welcome to the world of 2SUS

dat wrx cost him 100K

was the 200 brandy wine? was this on sunday lol??

AGO41T
20-07-2009, 10:16 PM
Yeah but you're into that sorta stuff, Ray.. We aren't.. hahaha. :biggrin:

yeh im into these sorta cars.. but i can tell wen sumthin looks decent and wen its fukd up..

maybe chaNGE the rear lights back to stock :nana:

SoVeReIgN
20-07-2009, 11:18 PM
How can you tell they have cut springs just by looking??

Although I do know an idiot that wanted to lower his DC2 Type R, so he cut the springs :brutal:

fuzion
20-07-2009, 11:52 PM
because when he bounces more then me and i was driving a commercial vehicle, you know its cut springs.

he had to slow down to 25 driving past auburn maccas due to all the bumps, that and he was probably wondering who was in the car park maybe?

You can quite easily tell any car on cut springs however, the after bounce is incredibly noticeable. Any car with proper suspension eg spring/shock / coilovers recover instantly and dont continue on bouncing like a 20c bouncy ball.

no idea what the plate was, i was considering how much my excess was ....................

fuzion
21-07-2009, 12:11 AM
Hahahaha, is this the look you're aiming for next, Pierre? :biggrin:

Yep... Idiots. :duh:

ruin farken everything why dont you preeny.. exactly what i was after! except im going for more of a purple pearl effect, his is to 'how you goin' for me..

how about this for you down below? i think you should get some 20 chromies, or spinners.. spinners 'fo shurrrreee'

http://www.vwwatercooled.com.au/forums/

http://autopixx.de/bilder/FM56m5z0/vw-caddy.jpg

mikepologti
21-07-2009, 12:46 AM
omfg it looks like somone murdered a cow and sprayed its guts down the side.:eek:

WABIT
21-07-2009, 01:23 AM
LOL welcome to the world of 2SUS

dat wrx cost him 100K

was the 200 brandy wine? was this on sunday lol??

100k! and its still a wrx.... so sad.....

dom

fuzion
21-07-2009, 08:35 AM
omfg it looks like somone murdered a cow and sprayed its guts down the side.:eek:

thats not nice
the cow did nothing
dont make out like the cow deserved it

it was halal!

AGO41T
21-07-2009, 09:04 AM
actually that car does not have cut springs.

its got coilovers!

fuzion
21-07-2009, 09:08 AM
in pink pearl respray?

DubSteve
21-07-2009, 09:58 AM
100k! and its still a wrx.... so sad.....

dom

Agree, now we should mourn :( :brutal:

dubbed
21-07-2009, 10:24 AM
Well... I have seen worse!

Blitzen
21-07-2009, 06:01 PM
That looks like pure arse...I have thrown up better looking stuff after a big night in town....

Mrk_Mickey
21-07-2009, 07:07 PM
That looks like pure arse...I have thrown up better looking stuff after a big night in town....

Hahaha...and compare your vomit floating around in the sea, instead of this...the sea will probably thank you!

Silver dub
22-07-2009, 08:32 PM
I stumbled across that a week or so ago pierre and they were my exact thoughts "Horrid". The interior makes me want to spew!

SoVeReIgN
24-07-2009, 09:54 AM
because when he bounces more then me and i was driving a commercial vehicle, you know its cut springs.

he had to slow down to 25 driving past auburn maccas due to all the bumps, that and he was probably wondering who was in the car park maybe?

You can quite easily tell any car on cut springs however, the after bounce is incredibly noticeable. Any car with proper suspension eg spring/shock / coilovers recover instantly and dont continue on bouncing like a 20c bouncy ball.

no idea what the plate was, i was considering how much my excess was ....................

Ah you saw it moving, I thought you were just refering to the ad.

AGO41T
24-07-2009, 09:57 AM
lol seriously u cant really tell if a car has chopped springs.. even if its heaps bouncy it has coilovers.. maybe not adjusted correctly or sumthing..

no1 cuts springs these days unless the car is worth like 1000...

fuzion
24-07-2009, 12:26 PM
yes you can
coilovers dont make you bounce 19 times after a bump continuously.

you can DEFINITELY notice ride quality on the car.

proper suspension/coilovers will recover the instant they hit a bump, progressive springs, sport shocks, coilovers, whatever. chopped springs no.

i can put my car on the firmest setting and it still doesnt bounce at all.. ive been in all 3.

I wouldnt have any chop springs in any cars i'd ever own, even if you paid me i wouldn't do it. Safety and Handling is appalling, not to mention the overall ride is terrible!

AGO41T
24-07-2009, 12:38 PM
yes you can
coilovers dont make you bounce 19 times after a bump continuously.

you can DEFINITELY notice ride quality on the car.

proper suspension/coilovers will recover the instant they hit a bump, progressive springs, sport shocks, coilovers, whatever. chopped springs no.

i can put my car on the firmest setting and it still doesnt bounce at all.. ive been in all 3.

I wouldnt have any chop springs in any cars i'd ever own, even if you paid me i wouldn't do it. Safety and Handling is appalling, not to mention the overall ride is terrible!

but that rex has top quality coilovers.. so no idea why its bouncing lol

Manaz
24-07-2009, 02:00 PM
but that rex has top quality coilovers.. so no idea why its bouncing lol

Are you 100% sure you're talking about the same car?

no1 cuts springs these days unless the car is worth like 1000...

If only this were true. I see references to people cutting their springs all the time...

AGO41T
24-07-2009, 02:13 PM
Are you 100% sure you're talking about the same car?

If only this were true. I see references to people cutting their springs all the time...

yeh its 100% the same car.. there is only 1 wrx with a TV on the boot :biggrin: