PDA

View Full Version : Gah!!!!!

Berulai
09-01-2007, 05:51 PM
I write this post being extremely upset and EXTREMELY ANGRY
(no bad comments towards the polo should be taken offense of)
Barloworld are now number 1 on my to kill list....
take a trip down memory lane to when i ordered my Polo TDi way back before exams...before i even had my p's...in early october....the deal was done...i couldn't be happier, then the bad news...i would have to wait until January for it, slowly the months wittled away and my new car now seemed only weeks away....i was ecstatic....until today....when the phone call was made to barloworld to check on the progress of the car, only to be told IT HASN'T EVEN BEEN MADE....the date originally given to me by the salesman was for construction...not pickup....but that's not what he said....now...i have to wait until mid march....that's a wait of 5 and a half months for my car... I know you guys say it is a great car and all and you are an awesome bunch of people....BUT....no car is worth waiting nearly half a year for.....i'm sorry but i have to cancel my order and go elsewhere...that wait is just ridiculous
Hopefully will remain reading the forums...
Utterly Dissappointed in VW, Berulai:( :?

SidGTi
09-01-2007, 06:10 PM
Damn that would be frustrating. Sorry to hear mate. All the more reason then to get yourself a Polo GTI instead of the TDI! :D

gtimk5
09-01-2007, 06:18 PM
Thats sad to hear Berulai. I waited 5 1/2 months for my Golf and that was hell but after the first 1 1/2 weeks all was forgotten. I had hard feelings at the time mainly because I managed to sell my Mk4 in just 3 days for top dollars. Meant driving the race car, cabrio and kombi all winter.
Surely, if you jump up and down high enough to the dealer principle they might find another one somewhere else???
Shoot the salesman, I suggest? Dont want to lose you off our forum either....
Best of luck, Andrew :(

h100vw
09-01-2007, 06:27 PM
Don't cancel that order until you have the car that you want be it a VW or otherwise.
Maybe even advertise your place in the queue. If you cancel it, someone else will get one early!!
Gavin