PDA

View Full Version : Where do you get your car serviced ?

Kai
08-01-2007, 10:46 AM
Hey Guys,

Im up to my 30000 service on the polo. Should I go through VW for the service ?

Anyone know of any other places to get the car serviced at on the Brisbane / gold coast / tweed area ?

Any help would be great!, as ive heard VW is very expensive with labor.

Guy_H
08-01-2007, 03:59 PM
Hey Kai - Eurotune at Miami can do a log book service for you :idea:

Kai
08-01-2007, 11:53 PM
I went past eurotune the other day, it seemed to be abit abandoned.

Anyways, ill give them a try :)

clone_tk422
09-01-2007, 07:47 AM
I have been going to auto leaders for the past year with my commodore and will never go back to manufacturer servicing.

They actually charge you what they quote you and if any work ever needs doing they will ring you.

and their servicing has only ever been around $100-$200 every time ive been elsewhere it was supposed to be that much but ends up being $300+ every time also I had questions about a couple of things with the car that i wasnt sure if they needed fixing and instead of just saying yeah you better fix that they are honest and say its not really a problem but if you do need it done this is the price

They also when possible give me a lift back to work and pick me up and they send me an sms when my car is ready.

They are at mermaid beach near pac fair but im sure there are other branches on the coast.

Guy_H
09-01-2007, 09:46 AM
I went past eurotune the other day, it seemed to be abit abandoned.

Anyways, ill give them a try :)

Think they had a holiday for a couple of weeks ;)

gtigrl
09-01-2007, 10:05 AM
VW South Yarra .... just had the 15,000km service and they didn't even rotate the tyres...oh well.