PDA

View Full Version : VW Finance

MKTD
02-07-2009, 10:03 PM
I paid a deposit for my Tiguan 2 weeks ago and the car will be delivered in November. I didn't get a chance to talk about finance then and there as by the time I signed deal the finance person had left for the day. I still haven't head a pip from them so far. Is it normal? I didn't bother ringing them, and honestly, why should I? If they don't want the business so be it :nana:

Just thought to ask people here about where they get the finance for their cars. Anyone here uses VW dealer finance? If so, are they good?

Pana
02-07-2009, 10:08 PM
I used VW finance for the Passat. Rate was competitive with banks and other finance companies - probably the easiest loan I've ever organised.

Maybe because the car is 5 months away they won't organise until closer to the date. My car was on the lot and I was picking it up in a week so they had to be organised.

MKTD
02-07-2009, 10:09 PM
Hi Pana,

What's the rate if I may ask? And do they charge establishment fee or any ongoing charges?

Thanks

Pana
02-07-2009, 10:19 PM
Hi Pana,

What's the rate if I may ask? And do they charge establishment fee or any ongoing charges?

Thanks

you have PM :biggrin:

vwevo
03-07-2009, 08:30 PM
I paid a deposit for my Tiguan 2 weeks ago and the car will be delivered in November. I didn't get a chance to talk about finance then and there as by the time I signed deal the finance person had left for the day. I still haven't head a pip from them so far. Is it normal? I didn't bother ringing them, and honestly, why should I? If they don't want the business so be it :nana:

Just thought to ask people here about where they get the finance for their cars. Anyone here uses VW dealer finance? If so, are they good?

Great buy!!! I have sent you a PM with the guys I have dealt with for yrs (4 car purchases).

letig
07-07-2009, 09:52 PM

Picked up my Tig two weeks ago and got VW finance and all went smoothly. Can't believe how many times I had to sign and address paperwork, but I'm lovin'the car...Park Assisit is fantastic, but will take me weeks to learn everything about this great car.