PDA

View Full Version : Hello to all!

shogun2
07-01-2007, 04:47 PM
Well, on Brackie's suggestion, my first post!
Seano and Green T4 will know me from other forums, but I must say that it is nice to have a T forum dedicated in Oz!
We love our van - now eighteen months old, but only done 18,000K's. Had the first warranty claim last week, when we noticed there was oil in the power steering fluid. Whilst some people are critical of the dealer here in Adelaide, I must say that the warranty service has been excellent. Took the MV into them on Thursday evening, and they rang at noon on Friday to say that it was fixed! They also noted a bit of sloppiness in the clutch system that connects the motor to the AC system, so that will be replaced when they can source the parts from VWA. I am impressed when the dealer is proactive in sorting out potential problems before they become major ones.
Cheers to all.
Rod

WEDEL.1
07-01-2007, 10:05 PM
Welcome to the forum Rod.

You gonna bring one of your cars to the Day of the Volkswagen, Sunday 25th Feb?

I haven't seen the MV in the flesh yet. You could post a pic or 2 here.

Maris

shogun2
07-01-2007, 11:08 PM
Hi Maris,
Tell me more about the 25th!

brackie
08-01-2007, 06:05 AM
Welcome and a good result with the dealer. You don't often hear of them being proactive.
Nice to have contributions in the "Vans" forum. Keep it going guys!

Seano
08-01-2007, 08:05 AM
Welcome Shogun, it has been a bit slow here but at least it is here. Glad to hear things are goodly with the van......mine's made it out to 4 years with zero dramas despite some fairly average treatment.

WEDEL.1
10-01-2007, 07:40 PM
I posted a Flyer in Clubs, meets and events.

If you have any further questions, please ask.

Maris

shogun2
11-01-2007, 03:52 PM
I posted a Flyer in Clubs, meets and events.

If you have any further questions, please ask.

Maris
Ta!
(evidently the system won't allow me to post such a short message, so this is to make the reply longer, so the system will get off my back about needing at least 10 letters in the post)

WEDEL.1
11-01-2007, 08:06 PM
Well done...