PDA

View Full Version : WTB Bora (or Golf) Parts

dylan8
11-06-2009, 07:30 PM
List of parts/pieces for my 2001 2lt Bora im looking for:

Black carpet floor mats (round lug holes)
Rubber/plastic boot liner (are these the same as the golf? if so I can probably get 1 off eBay if no one else has one)
Blank switch for heated seats/esp
Bora headlights with fog light built in (headlight switch with front fogs also?)
Ebay arm rest connection (not sure if it’s the same or similar to stock armrest connection, have the arm rest thanks to sierra055, but no frame to connect it to the car. willing to buy whole disused one)
Black painted boot (mine needs a respray so wondering if I whole new boot would be cheaper and available)
Front lip/spoiler (can deal with a cracked one, but would like to avoid curbing/scraps in eye sight, underside scraping is ok)

If anyone has any of these as replaced or spares, or know of a car being wrecked I’d be interested. Any parts applicable (Headlights etc) I’d be willing to swap with/without extra $$

Thanks, Dylan

BI65ND
11-06-2009, 09:02 PM
I thought u were selling this dude?

99gti
11-06-2009, 09:50 PM
Both the front lip and matts are available on ebay.

dylan8
11-06-2009, 10:20 PM
I thought u were selling this dude?

Yeah its for sale, just trying to find the odd part to clean it up etc, obviously the headlights aren't but in the case it doesnt sell it like to do it.

Both the front lip and matts are available on ebay.

Thanks, was trying to find some second hand parts, as BI65ND said, I was trying to sell, so not looking at spending lots unless i cant sell it over the next few months

Manaz
12-06-2009, 10:28 AM
The boot liner is definitely different to the one from a Golf, the boot floor in a Bora is much bigger.

I'd be surprised if you could find a boot in good enough condition that it'd be better than yours cheaper than a respray of your own boot would be.