Autometer boost gauge
BMC Air cleaner
SEAt intake

Car also has full leather interior from factory which is $3000 option
20,000km
ipod connector
10 months rego

have a look at the pics. Im hoping to get $24,500 for it. Its in mint condition

All standard parts included in sale including standard 16 inch GTI wheels and standard intercooler etc are included in sale. Its a lock, stock and barrell sale. Otherwise I can return to standard and sell cheaper (standard wheels, standard intercooler, standard DV, no boost gauge).

I just want to jump back into a bigger car. This car suits a new car buyer.

0425 602 603

astro
02-07-2009, 09:13 AM
man this sounsd like the perfect car for me even has leather :P trying to sell my car now so if its not gone by the time mine is i will be down to have a looky :P get back to you soon.

Petrina Polo
07-07-2009, 04:15 PM
I think mine is a bargain compared to the other Polo Gtis out there. It has all the gear. included. Goes fantastic, sounds fantastic, looks fantastic and it has bum warmers in the leather seats.

Petrina Polo
21-07-2009, 02:39 PM
With regard to below post (Floody). Make sure your comparing apples with apples..

Mine is an 07 model with Leather and 20,000km and includes all stock parts in sale (inc stock GTi 16 inch wheels), its as new, never seen a track, plenty of warranty left. Also my car has all the right mods done as detailed above.

The link below from "Floody" is an 06 model with 38,000 km (almost double), no leather, no stock parts included, has less warranty left, looks like its seen the track a few times over too.

I dont know why "Floody" is trying to advocate someone elses car in my for sale thread?

FL00DY
21-07-2009, 03:51 PM
I think mine is a bargain compared to the other Polo Gtis out there. It has all the gear. included. Goes fantastic, sounds fantastic, looks fantastic and it has bum warmers in the leather seats.

Ok granted you posted this before Sean, but it's interesting the prices of your car and his (http://www.vwwatercooled.org.au/newforum/upload/showthread.php?t=31944).

Good luck. Hope you find something more fun :driver:

EDIT: OK so it's got 38,000, doesn't have leather (on the track this is a good thing) and is a year older. If someone wants a stock car then Petrina's Polo is great value, if some wants all the mod work already done then Sean's is also great value.

Bboy_Sparx
22-07-2009, 01:17 PM
Having mods doesn't push up the value of the car. It just means less people will want to buy it.

Mine's always been advertised for less than others and two years later, it's still sitting in my garage not being driven lol

sydVR6
22-07-2009, 02:26 PM
What type of suspension setup have you used in the car?

noone
22-07-2009, 07:13 PM
Think its stock there.

Petrina Polo
23-07-2009, 08:56 AM
Having mods doesn't push up the value of the car. It just means less people will want to buy it.

Mine's always been advertised for less than others and two years later, it's still sitting in my garage not being driven lol

Realistically, Polo Gti owners will venture down this path of mods as per my list of mods, tried and tested without going overboard and ruining the car.. why not save a bundle of $$$ and more importantly time and get it done already..

I have only top quality components installed by professionals. Parts that are tried and tested for this car, APR, forge etc.

Petrina Polo
23-07-2009, 11:16 AM
Ok granted you posted this before Sean, but it's interesting the prices of your car and his (http://www.vwwatercooled.org.au/newforum/upload/showthread.php?t=31944).

Good luck. Hope you find something more fun :driver:

that is a nice car too... But does it have leather interior and only 20,000km?? Is it an 07 model. How much warranty is left? My car has all the reasonable mods without losing its identity and its never driven, never been near a track.

My GTi also includes all stock parts (GTI wheels, intercooler, exhaust, DV)..

FL00DY
23-07-2009, 11:23 AM
that is a nice car too... But does it have leather and only 20,000km?? Mine is an 07 model against an 06 model. Mine includes all stock parts (GTI wheels, intercooler, exhaust, DV).. Mine is very very good value.

If someone is after a mostly stock car, yes I agree good value. Hey don't worry bout it, mine has 118,800km and so I've resigned myself to not care what I sell it for, if I ever sell it :biggrin::driver:

Petrina Polo
19-08-2009, 11:47 PM
Car is still here for those interested.