PDA

View Full Version : Wheels for your consideration 18x7.5/ 5x100 and the tyres to go with them

ssman
27-05-2009, 05:17 PM
Hello everyone, I was going to keep these as back-ups but the wife is starting to have a go at me about all my stuff, so here it goes.

I have a set of wheels that came on my Polo when I bought her and they are H&S Racing Kunzite Series X 18x7.5 and 5x100 with a off set that fit the polo nicely, now they are in good condition with some rash on all wheels and one spoke that has a larger rub/scratch that I think can be rubbed out so as not to noticable, Have one picture and will post the others when I get to the container.

Now on these wheels where a set of tyres that are in excellent condition ( see picts) sized 215/35ZR/18 84y by Hankook- Ventus Sport K104 series.
Also have the wheel nuts/bolts and the hubcentric rings.
( Might consider seperating but would like to sell as a set)

When I bought the car it only had 11,000km and not knowing when the previous owner put on the package you can only assume that they have 11,000km, but to me the tyres dont indicate that.

I changed wheels because I wanted a darker wheel and wider tyres

Price. $650 for the lot. Pick up is Mornington Penninsula (can meet)
Shipping you organise after payment recieved.
Happy to help out where I can, within limitations.
Further assistance call 0425750210

ssman
27-05-2009, 06:27 PM
Hello everyone, I was going to keep these as back-ups but the wife is starting to have a go at me about all my stuff, so here it goes.

I have a set of wheels that came on my Polo when I bought her and they are H&S Racing Kunzite Series X 18x7.5 and 5x100 with a off set that fit the polo nicely, now they are in good condition with some rash on all wheels and one spoke that has a larger rub/scratch that I think can be rubbed out so as not to noticable, Have one picture and will post the others when I get to the container.

Now on these wheels where a set of tyres that are in excellent condition ( see picts) sized 215/35ZR/18 84y by Hankook- Ventus Sport K104 series.
Also have the wheel nuts/bolts and the hubcentric rings.
( Might consider seperating but would like to sell as a set)

When I bought the car it only had 11,000km and not knowing when the previous owner put on the package you can only assume that they have 11,000km, but to me the tyres dont indicate that.

I changed wheels because I wanted a darker wheel and wider tyres

Price. $650 for the lot. Pick up is Mornington Penninsula (can meet)
Shipping you organise after payment recieved.
Happy to help out where I can, within limitations.
Further assistance call 0425750210

How silly am I, these are a uni fit wheel not sure what the other size is, Any input?

ssman
29-05-2009, 09:12 AM
Bump, Price.. deal to be had on these, you know what I want so make me an offer, my wife would be happier if they were gone.

ssman
29-05-2009, 05:32 PM
G-day, I've played around with the rub/scratch wheel and It wont be a rub out job, I very smooth but the under coat (black) shows through slightly and will not polish out, so I will discount the set an additional $150 so you can have the lot for $500 with the pick up at my home on the peninsula.
Have had pms for the tyres with intrest adout the tread, spoke to the Bob Jane dealer nd he has told me new tyres have 8ish mm tread and mine have 6mm front and just over 6mm on rears, so I would say that there is about 80% left on the tyres, the new ones that I just bought 300+ per tyre so deal to be had.

Thanks for everyones intrest and I am keen to keep the Wife happy so please BUY.

i

Coxy09
29-05-2009, 06:35 PM
PM Sent............