PDA

View Full Version : Offroad technology

Arctra
25-05-2009, 10:40 AM
Hi guys

Does anyone know where I can find out more about the Offroad Technology pack, what it does, how it works, when to use it, and when not to?

Reason is, I have it on my Tig and was driving along some nice twisty muddy dirt roads this weekend. I wasn't sure whether it was safe to enable the offroad technology at the speeds I was driving and on simple dirt roads, or whether the technology is only for low speed technical terrain.

My googling so far hasn't brought up much more than promo/marketing material.

Thanks in advance

Transporter
25-05-2009, 11:45 AM
Hi guys

Does anyone know where I can find out more about the Offroad Technology pack, what it does, how it works, when to use it, and when not to?

Reason is, I have it on my Tig and was driving along some nice twisty muddy dirt roads this weekend. I wasn't sure whether it was safe to enable the offroad technology at the speeds I was driving and on simple dirt roads, or whether the technology is only for low speed technical terrain.

My googling so far hasn't brought up much more than promo/marketing material.

Thanks in advance

When you leave the sealed road and get to mud or sand you should use it.

NZTiguan
25-05-2009, 12:51 PM
If you're in really loose stuff make sure you turn the ESP OFF as well. Best info on this is at http://www.mytiguan.com/ see the items written by jjj of South Africa.

Cheers