PDA

View Full Version : Wait or get it now!

tiguan_hunting
22-05-2009, 09:31 PM
Hi all,

I've got a dilemma with getting the Tig with my list of options. Do I get a Candy White Tig and wait 4 months or get a Mountain Grey Tig and wait 2 weeks?

Please vote and help me!

:bangheadwall:

Transporter
22-05-2009, 10:04 PM
It depends how important is the colour to you.

Pullstarter
22-05-2009, 10:51 PM
Mountain grey looks the goods having seen it in the flesh :)

DJY
22-05-2009, 10:52 PM
I'm probably biased...
but I selected mine so I only had a 2 day wait!

I initially love black (looks the best out of all the colours in my humble opinion), but wasn't sure how practical it was... so silver leaf was initially my preferred hope.

One of my local dealers had two 147's in stock...
Black, leather, sunroof
White, leather, sunroof, Park Assist, Off Road.

Whilst I would have LOVED Park Assist - the white didn't do it all for me next to the black one. So I gave up the Park Assist for the colour that looked the best. I would have taken Black or Silver Leaf or Silver I suspect.

Nothing quite like making a decision, and then being able to get it quickly!!!!

If colour isn't as important to you as the options included...
I'd grab the one now, with the options you want as long as you like the colour enough not to have regrets of course!!

Arctra
23-05-2009, 01:37 AM
I think white sucks so would go Gray...

I had to compromise on colour in order to get the options I wanted. As long as it wasn't red or white I was happy to consider it. As it turns out Black rocks! :biggrin:

In the end quick delivery was a key factor too. Who wants to wait months for their car when they can get it now!

phaeton
23-05-2009, 11:28 AM
Mountain Grey because you wont have to wash it all the time and it suits the Tiguan.

blutopless2
23-05-2009, 01:20 PM
go mountain grey... so there's more white ones available when we want one. :)

Rocket88
23-05-2009, 09:04 PM
Go Mountain Grey. Looks classy on a Tig.
147 with the brushed chrome, very nice.

tiguan_hunting
24-05-2009, 08:58 PM
Go Mountain Grey. Looks classy on a Tig.
147 with the brushed chrome, very nice.
I've decided neither as I decided at the last minute that I wanted the off-road pack which left me with either black or silver.

So I went with silver. Love the black but don't have the time to clean it.

DJY
24-05-2009, 10:36 PM
I've decided neither as I decided at the last minute that I wanted the off-road pack which left me with either black or silver.

So I went with silver. Love the black but don't have the time to clean it.

Either way you will love it!
I originally wanted Silver Leaf...
but then the dealer I went with had either Black or White in stock...
I went Black - I think it looks amazing...
Don't have lots of time either... but with very little rain, and some brush free drive through car washes around... a valet washing in a shopping centre, and a cafe / car wash 10 mins away - I'm lovin it still!