Death Tax
Dog License Tax
Driving Permit Tax
Excise Taxes
Federal Income Tax
Federal Unemployment (UI)
Fishing License Tax
Food License Tax
Petrol/Diesel Tax ( Too much per litre & Tax on a Tax)
Gross Receipts Tax
Health Tax
Hunting License Tax
Hydro Tax
Inheritance Tax
Interest Tax
Liquor Tax
Luxury Taxes
Marriage License Tax
Medicare Tax
Mortgage Tax
Personal Income Tax
Property
Poverty Tax
Prescription Drug Tax
Property Tax
Provincial Income Tax
Real Estate Tax
Recreational Vehicle Tax
Retail Sales Tax
Service Charge Tax
School Tax
Telephone Federal Tax
Telephone Federal, Provincial and Local Surcharge Taxes
Telephone Minimum Usage Surcharge Tax
Vehicle License Registration Tax
Vehicle Sales Tax
Water Tax
Watercraft Registration Tax
Well Permit Tax
Workers Compensation Tax

STILL THINK THIS IS FUNNY?

Not one of these taxes existed 100 years ago, and our nation was one of the most prosperous in the world.

We had absolutely no national debt, had a large middleclass, and Mum stayed home to raise the kids.

What happened?

And I still have to 'press 1' for English!?!?!?!?

Mrk_Mickey
07-05-2009, 06:17 PM
Hahaha, very crude but oh so true. Oh well, there goes our country down the drain eh?? Stupid Australians. :D

Spyda
07-05-2009, 06:28 PM
To begin with its not that funny, its a bit ignorant too.

What happened?

If this means what i think it means, its going way to far.

gregozedobe
07-05-2009, 07:06 PM
"Tax his car,
Tax his gas,"

And no mention of our wonderful GST either......

Sounds a bit like this poem may have come from the good ol US of A

I do think that we have too much "middle class welfare" in Australia, leading to higher taxes, thus encouraging a thriving industry wholly dedicated to reducing how much tax higher income earners have to pay (flame suit on ;) )

Preen59
07-05-2009, 07:45 PM
To begin with its not that funny, its a bit ignorant too.

If this means what i think it means, its going way to far.

Dude, grow up. Its the humour section. Be a bit more tolerant or don't read posts here. This has probably got something to do with why you got banned recently?

"Tax his car,
Tax his gas,"

And no mention of our wonderful GST either......

Sounds a bit like this poem may have come from the good ol US of A

I do think that we have too much "middle class welfare" in Australia, leading to higher taxes, thus encouraging a thriving industry wholly dedicated to reducing how much tax higher income earners have to pay (flame suit on ;) )

Yeah it said Australia but i'm running with the origin being America.

And i totally agree with the middle class welfare thing. :)

Spyda
07-05-2009, 11:56 PM
Dude, grow up. Its the humour section. Be a bit more tolerant or don't read posts here. This has probably got something to do with why you got banned recently?

Not realy, i got banned for posting stuff that the mods said was racist, i told them to lighten up and gave them a bit of ****, also my behaviour was out of line in general, that is why i got banned.

I am generaly easy going and love provocative jokes, i loved the bankstown exam and most of the stuff you post but this is not funny, its just political and ignorant and the typical bull**** I cop from bogans growing up in Broadmedows.

Not all of your stuff is rubish, but this is and you have crossed the line IMO. If it was funny then fair enough but its not, i dont see the joke. The way i see it its complaining about taxes then at the end blames wogs for it, wheres the joke? Fair enough if it was just a poem about taxes then i get it but the bit at the end.....common you cant be seriours.

If your just going to back up bad jokes (if you can call this a joke) with "Its the humor section" then you need to have atleast some humor in it.

I dont wana make trouble on the forum but this hit to close to home.

Mrk_Mickey
08-05-2009, 01:13 AM
Don't take it to heart mate...it could have meant Asians for example...just another stereotype. No offence meant to Asians, of course.

I understand why you'd be upset but you don't have to take it like you are, that's all I'm saying mate.:)

gareth_oau
08-05-2009, 01:26 AM
Not one of these taxes existed 100 years ago, and our nation was one of the most prosperous in the world.

We had absolutely no national debt, had a large middleclass, and Mum stayed home to raise the kids.

What happened?

Yeah just think. if we didnt pay taxes, we wouldnt need to worry about stupid things like education, hospitals, medicare, PBS subsidised drugs, roads...

Just think, if we didnt pay petrol tax, we could drive our cars so much further on the farm-tracks which would exist, coz nobody built any decent roads.

I hate taxes, I suspect I pay a lot more than the majority of the population. I just recognise that they are a necessary evil.

what narks me is not so much the taxes payable, its how governents, and the public "service" (for want of a better word) seem to do such a great job of wasting all that money

jasn78
08-05-2009, 08:31 AM
Don't take it to heart mate...it could have meant Asians for example...just another stereotype. No offence meant to Asians, of course.

I understand why you'd be upset but you don't have to take it like you are, that's all I'm saying mate.:)

mikey i took it to mean indians mate dont know why spyda would think a a line based on a call centre feature would be anything else

anthony_VWJET
08-05-2009, 09:21 AM
I have to say im with Spyda here.. The joke started with Taxes, and it couldve simply ended with the topic of taxes. It was needless to add the racial remark at the end. Dont give me its Australia/America or any western excuse of you're here - so speak the language crap. My parents originated from overseas over 30 years ago, I was born and bread here. Like many that have migrated here deserve some rights in respect to their background and the aids to componsate the disadvantages of the language barriers and cultural difference. Im sorry to say this, but if you're born in a Western country and have generations of living in a Western Society, you will never know what its like, unless you take up your own initiative and migrate to a culture different to yours in every way.

Yes this is the 'Humour section', just be careful and conciderate even if it is meant to be a joke.

Tim
08-05-2009, 10:32 AM
over reaction of the century! The last line is neither that funny nor offensive.
Yes I come from a wog family. I grew up with the wog jokes.

Instead of preaching tollerance perhaps the ones who continually complain can start tollerating.

Im sure preen didnt write that poem himself. At the end of the day there is always someone who is gonna get their nose out of joint no matter what is written. Just think of the poor Irish! the brunt of so many terrible jokes! Who will jump to their defense? No-one? are you all too busy laughing at them!?

Time to harden up Australia.

jasn78
08-05-2009, 10:35 AM

now line of the century can i use it in my sig? :)

gareth_oau
08-05-2009, 10:49 AM
I'm a migrant - I moved from england in 1971 as a child, and I was fortunate that australia opened its doors to me and many like me.

I'm proud of my heritage, but more so, I am proud that I am australian. i honestly don't care what colour your skin is, what heritage you have, what your choice of religion is - as long as first and foremost, you are Australian.

australia's culture is a blend of all of these different heritages

We live in the best country in the world, lets not drag ourselves down to the depths that most other countries seem to wallow in

anthony_VWJET
08-05-2009, 10:54 AM
now line of the century can i use it in my sig? :)

People do need to toughen up, but i bit consideration wouldnt hurt either.

IMHO its irrelevent and distasteful humour.

mikepologti
08-05-2009, 11:54 AM
yep, really not expecting this thread to last much longer.

Spyda
08-05-2009, 03:51 PM
Your right, its time to be more tolerant of racisum.

Ey Preeny thanks for another 2 tax free, work free, eassssy weeks hahaha.

maca
08-05-2009, 11:31 PM

You racist pig! So now you're targeting Australians and saying that we're not hard enough for you? :nana:

I'm also a Wog. And couldn't care if people make jokes... They're just that. A JOKE.

Ps. I'm kinda for the whole "you're hear so speak the language thing". BUT NOT IN A RACIST WAY! My parents have often told me that it would've been so much easier for them if they had learnt the language before migrating here from Italy 20ish years ago. So don't think of it as a racial slur when it's said :)

jayjay
09-05-2009, 12:10 AM
lol...

i dont get the joke...?

does the tax thing have anything to do with that ignorant persona...?

thoroughly confused :?

maca
09-05-2009, 12:22 AM
lol...

i dont get the joke...?

does the tax thing have anything to do with that ignorant persona...?

thoroughly confused :?

It's not a joke... Just a piece of text.

Preen59
09-05-2009, 09:45 AM
what narks me is not so much the taxes payable, its how governents, and the public "service" (for want of a better word) seem to do such a great job of wasting all that money

But thats kind of the point.. If they used the money wisely, weren't throwing it around where it wasn't needed and creating "jobs for the boys" etc we wouldn't need a lot of these additional taxes (or they would atleast be much, much lower).

Christ, should i just delete it? For **** sake. :duh:

Preen59
09-05-2009, 09:52 AM
over reaction of the century! The last line is neither that funny nor offensive.
Yes I come from a wog family. I grew up with the wog jokes.

Instead of preaching tollerance perhaps the ones who continually complain can start tollerating.

Im sure preen didnt write that poem himself. At the end of the day there is always someone who is gonna get their nose out of joint no matter what is written. Just think of the poor Irish! the brunt of so many terrible jokes! Who will jump to their defense? No-one? are you all too busy laughing at them!?

Very much agree there, Tim.

Taking the pi$$ about someones background is no different to having a go at them for an asthetic imperfection. They are both things they were born with and cannot change.

For christ sake, i get called wog boy at work (i'm not even a wog), bagged out about my bad skin, big nose, big ears etc etc etc. Do you see me climbing a ****ing clock tower with a rifle? NO! Because i'm thick skinned and i know its a ****ing joke!

What do i do about it? I take the piss out of everyone else about their imperfections. And at the end of the day we can all sit down and have a beer together and bag eachother some more.

You guys really do need to harden up. :drinkbeer:

Mrk_Mickey
09-05-2009, 10:25 AM
Bahahah this thread has turned red.

PMS and monthly menstrual cycles are not for forums. Last time I checked, forums couldn't have babies :D

maca
10-05-2009, 12:08 AM
Bahahah this thread has turned red.

PMS and monthly menstrual cycles are not for forums. Last time I checked, forums couldn't have babies :D

You're asking for it now!!:duh:

mikepologti
10-05-2009, 12:52 AM
grabs a couch and pop corn , this looks like it'll be fun!. pretty soon we will include all minority groups and really start to get some coverage! lolj:

Preen59
10-05-2009, 09:37 AM
grabs a couch and pop corn , this looks like it'll be fun!. pretty soon we will include all minority groups and really start to get some coverage! lolj:

Well you know what they say... Minority groups do the MAJORITY of the complaining... :duh: :nana:

gldgti
10-05-2009, 10:19 AM
(sigh)

(sighs Again)

(leaves)

Ben_GTI
10-05-2009, 10:42 AM
Someone has to say this... It started out great Preeny.... but within 5 posts the failboat had docked at the vwwatercooled jetty and started taking on passengers.

http://www.vwwatercooled.com.au/forums/images/imported/2009/05/Fail-1.jpg

http://www.vwwatercooled.com.au/forums/images/imported/2009/05/fail_thread-1.jpg

http://www.vwwatercooled.com.au/forums/images/imported/2009/05/threadfail-1.jpg

Spyda
10-05-2009, 11:46 AM
Very much agree there, Tim.

Taking the pi$$ about someones background is no different to having a go at them for an asthetic imperfection. They are both things they were born with and cannot change.

For christ sake, i get called wog boy at work (i'm not even a wog), bagged out about my bad skin, big nose, big ears etc etc etc. Do you see me climbing a ****ing clock tower with a rifle? NO! Because i'm thick skinned and i know its a ****ing joke!

What do i do about it? I take the piss out of everyone else about their imperfections. And at the end of the day we can all sit down and have a beer together and bag eachother some more.

What an original excuse for racisum.

Why would you seriously make fun of someone for something they cannot change? One of the reasons its bad is because the people cannot change the way they are. People kill themselves because of **** like that but you think its ok because they CANNOT change it? Your a joke.

This goes for everyone, if you cop it from people and you dont like it and you dont do anything about it, its not because your thick skined its because your a victim and let them disrespect you.

So to compensate for a low act you lower yourself. Nice way to aproach it, if you cant beat them join them sort of thing? I dont understand why you would want to have a beer with someone that baggs the **** out of you for stuff you cant change.

Fair enough here and their but don't cross the line.

If your a racist keep it to yourself mate. It is after all the humor section not the "make a racist remark that doesnt have any humor but its a joke section".

Ben_GTI
10-05-2009, 12:59 PM
http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh307/BlakeCW/Blake2/Blake3/repeat.jpg

http://www.vwwatercooled.com.au/forums/images/imported/2009/05/failboatnowboarding-1.jpg

Ben_GTI
10-05-2009, 01:04 PM

http://www.vwwatercooled.com.au/forums/images/imported/2009/05/chopper-1.jpg

maca
10-05-2009, 02:47 PM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/funny-pictures-care-o-meter-cat.jpg

Mrk_Mickey
10-05-2009, 06:01 PM
Preeny mate, do everyone a favour and just lock the damned thread...lol.