PDA

View Full Version : 2 door passat TS perhaps??

intensem1
13-12-2006, 01:07 PM
Hi Guys,

I think ive found an old Ts passat. I dont know much about them and have always been more of a mk1 golf man but all the 2 doors are very hard to find in adelaide or damaged!

Are the Ts passats rare? i dont hear of them much on the forums. Wat sort of money are they worth, like this one is missing a few things but im sure i could chase them up. Would also look at a respray etc but i spose my main question is are they rare enough to be worth restoring or am i best to stick to looking for a mk1 2 door?

Any one got any good pics or links or clean examples? Would like to see how good or bad they can look!

Thanks

DubSteve
13-12-2006, 02:47 PM
Can you show us the one that you have?

Golf Loon
13-12-2006, 06:12 PM
My mate Steve has heaps of Passat Parts, including an immac 4 door one in the for sales section.

The TS`s are getting rare, but so are parts.

Water Boy
13-12-2006, 07:41 PM
Hay there,
If its Gold, Koni's, K-mac sway bars, modified subframe and ol skool mags it is probably my old mans old TS i know it went out that way...

Cheers James :)

intensem1
14-12-2006, 12:35 AM
Dont actually have one! Believe to have found one.

Its white very standard look and has the recaro seats that are in average condition with lether bolsters.

When you say they are rare how rare we talking more than mk1 2 door gls or ls?

Im just not 100% one would come uplooking as good as a mk1 2 door golf but the recaro interior gets me.

Water Boy
14-12-2006, 07:07 PM
Dont actually have one! Believe to have found one.

Its white very standard look and has the recaro seats that are in average condition with lether bolsters.

When you say they are rare how rare we talking more than mk1 2 door gls or ls?

Im just not 100% one would come uplooking as good as a mk1 2 door golf but the recaro interior gets me.

They are rare... I beleive they are probably harder to find than a Mk1 2 door...

Which state are you in? Becuase if you dont want it another member on here will want it for sure... Dont let it go to waste... SAVE IT...

vinderliker
16-12-2006, 11:52 PM
My mate Steve has heaps of Passat Parts, including an immac 4 door one in the for sales section.

The TS`s are getting rare, but so are parts.
Loon, have yougot a contact for your mate. I need a scuff plate and a glove box.Varying odds and sods