PDA

View Full Version : Black OEM floor mats (carpet) for Bora/MkIV Golf

Manaz
21-04-2009, 09:36 PM
Hi all,

I picked up a set of black carpet mats (VW OEM) in unused (or barely used) condition from [-Polo GTI-] recently, but unfortunately they have the round mounting holes on them (and my car has the oval shaped mounts).

So I'll sell them for what I paid $60 for the set of four mats. Postage was $15 from Gold Coast to Sydney, I suspect this would be the same for most interstate postage.

dylan8
22-04-2009, 12:34 PM
Hi all,

I picked up a set of black carpet mats (VW OEM) in unused (or barely used) condition from [-Polo GTI-] recently, but unfortunately they have the round mounting holes on them (and my car has the oval shaped mounts).

So I'll sell them for what I paid $60 for the set of four mats. Postage was $15 from Gold Coast to Sydney, I suspect this would be the same for most interstate postage.

Hi Manaz,

Do the floor mats fit the floor layout of the your Bora? do they have anything written on them? Thanks

Manaz
22-04-2009, 01:00 PM
Hi Manaz,

Do the floor mats fit the floor layout of the your Bora? do they have anything written on them? Thanks

Nothing written on them.

To be honest, I've just 'assumed' they fit the Bora as they were meant to - I'll check the shapes/sizes tonight to be sure.

dylan8
23-04-2009, 08:39 AM
Nothing written on them.

To be honest, I've just 'assumed' they fit the Bora as they were meant to - I'll check the shapes/sizes tonight to be sure.

Thanks, that'd be great! Do you think you could measure the distance between the centre lines of the clips on one of that mats, just want to make sure they'll fit. Thanks

Manaz
23-04-2009, 09:41 AM
Sold pending payment!

RhysQ
23-04-2009, 11:39 PM
Sorry to hear that mate, I feel pretty bad actually. From our research the codes matched up with the mk4 bora/golf.... were we incorrect?

Looks like you've been able to unload them pretty easily.

Manaz
24-04-2009, 09:38 AM
;314675']Sorry to hear that mate, I feel pretty bad actually. From our research the codes matched up with the mk4 bora/golf.... were we incorrect?

Looks like you've been able to unload them pretty easily.

Mate, not your fault - they were as described, and in fantastic condition! Apparently there were two types, it seems I've got the oval lugs on my car, others have round.

It's all good - as you said, I've offloaded them pretty easily, so I'm not concerned!

dubbed
24-04-2009, 10:24 AM
Mate, not your fault - they were as described, and in fantastic condition! Apparently there were two types, it seems I've got the oval lugs on my car, others have round.

It's all good - as you said, I've offloaded them pretty easily, so I'm not concerned!

Yup there's at least two different types. I believe the earlier Mk4s had round lugs/clips whilst the later models had oval lugs/clips.