PDA

View Full Version : Hello, new member.

VW42
11-03-2009, 11:50 AM
New member. Live in Brisbane CBD, have a 06 V8 Touareg with the lot. Is there a Brisbane Touareg club?

For any one looking for great parts, and I mean almost everything check out this site www.tregcentral.com I have purchased a lot of stuff from them, they have everying for Touaregs.

Regards

VW42.

bobzed57
13-03-2009, 04:40 PM
Hi de ho and welcome VW42

There're a few treggers here, but most of us spend time at clubtouareg, as evidenced by the fact that it took two days for anyone to respond. That said though there's some useful conversation here as well.

There's no Brissy based club, but there are a few Brissy members at CT and they're probably happy to hook up for a chat/drive.

Cheers

Bob

VW42
13-03-2009, 05:06 PM
Thanks Bob,

I will check this out, assuming www.clubtouareg.com.au?

Regards

vw42

phaeton
13-03-2009, 05:07 PM
Welcome VW42 :D

Its good to have another Touareg owner on board !!!

As Bob mentioned most Treggers are on ClubTouareg heres the link
http://www.clubtouareg.com/forums/f67/

WEDEL.1
13-03-2009, 09:22 PM
Welcome to the Forum. I hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Maris

KI11Z
13-03-2009, 09:52 PM
hey mate! you should come for the meet up down the coast :) check it out (http://www.vwwatercooled.org.au/newforum/upload/showthread.php?t=26706&page=2)

barefoot
14-03-2009, 01:13 PM
G'day from a fellow t'regger, also from Brissy (north side). There are a few of us (in SE QLD) that posts on clubtouareg but we have not had a GTG yet. Don't know why but I always seem to be busy when potential dates are announced though I'd really like get people together for a trip to say Double Island Point or a drive along Teewah beach.

My t'reg has been to all the islands and a couple of trips in the hinterland but I'd have to admit I don't get to do as many trips as when I first got the t'reg.

Cheers

VW42
16-03-2009, 09:10 AM
I visit Teewah beach quite a bit, my father in law has a holiday house at Teewah, pulled his X5 out of the sand quite a few times.:biggrin:

Teewah beach is a good drive, its quite a wide safe driving beach at low tide.

Regards