PDA

View Full Version : New Passat CC V6 3.6L owner - Sydney

JustSayCC
26-02-2009, 05:11 PM
Hi, just introducing myself - picked up my black/beige CC on Tuesday on a fleet discount from Chatswood Classic. RNS510, Adaptive Cruise Control and Park Assist with RearView Cam. I'm NOT particularly knowledgeable but I'll give some driver feedback to those interested in this car in a few weeks. I also managed to con my wife's family into an Eos TDI and my brother into an R36 which they got in January (actually, he would have got it anyway :) - and they're pretty happy. Also happy to leech useful information from this forum - (like putting Speed Camera POI info in which I got from VWwA !) and I'll try this over the next few days.

Cupra
26-02-2009, 06:24 PM
Welcome to the forum, lovely car, i'm so jealous:biggrin:

My golf is coming off lease soon & we're looking at an Passat estate (new German Shepherd in the house)

hope you enjoy your stay here,

cheers

Phil

WEDEL.1
26-02-2009, 07:51 PM
Congratulations. Our friends in Ipswich pick up theirs in a couple of days. Silver leaf, adaptiva this, adaptive that, I had to ask him if he'd forgotten how to drive :-) .

I look forward to the pics.

Maris

ChrisR32
26-02-2009, 08:19 PM
Sounds very nice mate, get some pics up asap!

jettapilot
27-02-2009, 07:44 PM
OMG!!

That is SUCH a nice car!

I dropped in to CCC today (to say"hi" to my sales guy) and I sat in one (the black one)

So comfy and good looking. I don't dare even hope to afford one. The most I aspire to is an Eos - when the kids have grown and have cars of their own.

But do they come in manual???

pixl
27-02-2009, 08:12 PM
But do they come in manual???

The Eos? Absolutely.

Some say it's a girls car because it's a convertible, pffff... mum has one and I love driving it. Then again, I've got a Polo GTI so.... :biggrin::biggrin:

jettapilot
28-02-2009, 12:13 PM
No, the CC.

I don't think the Eos is a 'girls car' but the CC feels like a man's car to me..

JustSayCC
01-04-2009, 12:17 PM
Got my car back after some water leak problems - sorted out finally. Anyway pictures for those interested... wasn't sure two-toned leather would work, but does for me :)

And I'm pretty sure the CC comes only in a DSG auto-shift manual, which allows men (like me) to say the word manual but actually be driving an automatic :)

phaeton
01-04-2009, 12:21 PM
Beautiful :o

WEDEL.1
01-04-2009, 12:44 PM
Love it!! :-)

Psyk
17-05-2009, 02:46 PM
Congrats!

Dropped into a dealer yesterday and looked at one. Was really impressed, they look great.

Would be interested in whether you'd considered the R36 and what your thoughts were around that vs. the CC?

rahp
19-05-2009, 07:42 AM
If its ok, Can I ask how much you managed to get for this?
I am hoping to haggle a price this weekend.

kaoticice
19-05-2009, 10:03 AM
Wow that's one beautiful car O__O"
congratz on your purchase!! i can only wish to get that car :frown:

Anywayz.. how much did the optional adaptive chassis cost you?

roh
19-05-2009, 09:58 PM
the beige does look good

JustSayCC
20-05-2009, 09:18 AM
Thanks for congratz. Just some extra details: The adaptive chassis (suspension) is standard, and you simply push a button to change between sport, dynamic, or comfort (which makes a pretty noticeable difference). Did strongly consider an R36 sedan, but style/looks, full leather interior, and the extra add-ons available were the major deciding factors. Whilst the seats in the R36 are more sporty and wrap-around, the electric full leather seats are really plush in the CC. I also didn't need 5 seats. In terms of price, Chatswood (Tim Killar, who I would recommend after shopping around) did end up selling it for $67K on road, with fleet discount (10% off actual car price, and only $900 delivery charge). I negotiated a small discount ontop of that to bring it down to the final price. I bought a model that VW had already ordered, which happened to have the same specs as what I wanted. The fleet discount is applicable for those with a listed professional organisation affiliation or if bought through particular companies - so make sure you ask.

V6Passat
22-05-2009, 07:24 PM
Congrats!!

I went in for the V6 CC and came out with a V6 Highline Sedan Pearl Black....Apparantly using the boot to carry kids is not acceptable!!!

golfyvic
22-05-2009, 08:15 PM
No, the CC.

I don't think the Eos is a 'girls car' but the CC feels like a man's car to me..

Yep trying to talk my fiance into buying an Eos. Have to get the 18's in it tho. The CC looks awesome

golfyvic
22-05-2009, 08:18 PM
Got my car back after some water leak problems - sorted out finally. Anyway pictures for those interested... wasn't sure two-toned leather would work, but does for me :)

And I'm pretty sure the CC comes only in a DSG auto-shift manual, which allows men (like me) to say the word manual but actually be driving an automatic :)

Oh Yes... Looks fantastic. Like the two tone leather and have to have it in black. I've got DSG too and am loving it.:biggrin:

rahp
29-05-2009, 04:44 PM
Dealer wound not budge from 70k for the same specs.
Will try another dealer, shame may have to skip this car.

FL007
15-12-2009, 09:06 PM
Congrats!

Dropped into a dealer yesterday and looked at one. Was really impressed, they look great.

Would be interested in whether you'd considered the R36 and what your thoughts were around that vs. the CC?

I have had the TDI CC for about 8 months and have done over 30,000ks. Abolutely awesome car. Amazing economy on trips. Anywhere from 4.2l/100 to 6/100kms. Hilly roads and 110 will easily get under 6l/100. Average is 5.6. Around town average around 6.5. Great power for a 4 cylinder and great options. Active cruise is amazing. Will bring car to a complete stop in heavy traffic. Hard to drive a car with normal cruise, as I expect it to slow down by itself. Got other options like air conditioned seats and park assist. This car is miles ahead of E class merc I had. Can't think of a better car to drive. Would highly recommend to anyone.