PDA

View Full Version : diy section

BRU51N
22-02-2009, 01:29 PM
maybe we can have a DIY sections like most other forums to inspire users to actaully attempt to do modifications or servicings themselves.

rather than the next generation of drivers having no clue on doing things themselves, and always taking their cars to workshops for minor modifications.

Peter Jones
22-02-2009, 01:39 PM
maybe we can have a DIY sections like most other forums to inspire users to actaully attempt to do modifications or servicings themselves.

rather than the next generation of drivers having no clue on doing things themselves, and always taking their cars to workshops for minor modifications.

Ummm, take a bit more of a look around. The whole place is a DIY section.

Pete

Mrk_Mickey
23-02-2009, 02:37 PM
Completely off topic here and excuse me for that :rolleyes: but what do self-car-servicers write in their logbooks? I just wrote in mine what I replaced and signed it saying 'serviced by self'...is there anything else/different worth doing?

RedMk2Gti
25-02-2009, 02:00 PM
Completely off topic here and excuse me for that :rolleyes: but what do self-car-servicers write in their logbooks? I just wrote in mine what I replaced and signed it saying 'serviced by self'...is there anything else/different worth doing?

Go order a rubber stamp "Mrk_Mickey Auto Services Pty Ltd, 20 years VW experience" and stamp it :wasntme:

Retired
25-02-2009, 04:32 PM
Go order a rubber stamp "Mrk_Mickey Auto Services Pty Ltd, 20 years VW experience" and stamp it :wasntme:

I like it :biggrin:

cam0x low-dubbin pty ltd
denting sumps since '04

well... I wish I was... :frown: