PDA

View Full Version : Volkspower - Tops guys!

drnick
18-02-2009, 01:04 PM
On most forums I go on we always tend to hear bad stories about business and not the good ones. Those that have used Dean before would prob know the below, those that have not you are missing out! ;)

Went in today and had some work done on my little Polo at Volkspower. First of all these guys are great, I am super impressed by their customer service. They dealt with my required work very prompty, took the time to answer my questions and even gave me use of one of their phones when my CC did not want to work.

APR engine mount and APR V2 flash done in under 1.5h from when I got there. Took almost more time getting my CC sorted than the mount install!

So a big thumbs up to Dean and the team!

S

Whubbsie
18-02-2009, 01:12 PM
Volkspower is awesome best customer service, he'll my CC got declined when I went in for my tune, Dean offered to let me have it on tick for a week to get it sorted :eek: but I dusted off my back up plastic

GoLfMan
18-02-2009, 10:15 PM
i dont mind Volkspower one bit, deal with them quite frequently :)

thestu
18-02-2009, 10:49 PM
used to work there... great bunch of boys i think :) they do, do good work!

golfyvic
27-02-2009, 06:47 PM
Hi guys,

Recently purchased a Golf GT Sport TSi Auto DSG, and thinking about flashing the ECU in in about 6 months. Heard a bit about Volkspower in Burwood Vic, just wondering if there's anyone out there who's had the ECU flashed on a GT Sport, and what they think? I've seen they stock Ottinger (not sure if that's spelt right) program for about $2,000, reckon they can get 25kw increase.
Worth it???