PDA

View Full Version : Greeting from ADEL!

tpr
12-02-2009, 10:46 AM
Morning all, names Renato from Adelaide.

first off id like to say that i absolutely love this forum, been a member for awhile now, using it everyday.

every since i got my car, Mk4 GTI yr 2000, reflex silver back in march 06, ive fell in love with it, likewise with this forum. endless supply of knowledge and helpful people.

never had any problems with the gti, except for the usual like faulty temp sensor, and only recently faulty cruise control, but it was only the control arm, was an easy fix!

mods that i have done to my car are simply colour coding my front and rear valence.

waiting on getting some 18inch A8's. and later on down the track an apr exhaust. :driver:

renato.

Lorenz
12-02-2009, 01:07 PM
Welcome along mate, always great to see some more Radelaidians on the forum. Seem to see quite a few nice MK4s around about but appears none are on the forum! Come along to one of our next cruises (yet to be organised!) and come enter or say hello at the VW show down at Glenelg in March http://www.vwwatercooled.org.au/newforum/upload/showthread.php?t=24648

tpr
12-02-2009, 01:28 PM
Welcome along mate, always great to see some more Radelaidians on the forum. Seem to see quite a few nice MK4s around about but appears none are on the forum! Come along to one of our next cruises (yet to be organised!) and come enter or say hello at the VW show down at Glenelg in March http://www.vwwatercooled.org.au/newforum/upload/showthread.php?t=24648

ill deff make an appearance mate

WEDEL.1
14-02-2009, 09:56 AM
Welcome Renato, hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Come along to DOVW & put your Mk IV on Show. Looking to get as many watercooled as possible.

Maris

HOLEIN1
14-02-2009, 11:34 AM
yes good to see more people from SA popping up here and there...

hopefully well all catch up soon :)

tpr
14-02-2009, 12:03 PM
yes good to see more people from SA popping up here and there...

hopefully well all catch up soon :)

for sure mate, seen you around pumpin techno sitting real low on A8's love the car man!

ChrisR32
14-02-2009, 05:29 PM
Welcome, sounds like a cool car. Those A8 wheels go great on mk4's. Get some pics up of your ride.

HOLEIN1
14-02-2009, 06:09 PM
for sure mate, seen you around pumpin techno sitting real low on A8's love the car man!

haha im not a boy racer i swear, thats usually when either ive had a bad day at work or a particular member of the fairer sex has given me the ! haha

havent lowered it yet, funny how bigger wheels tend to be deceiving like that sometimes...

cheers, dan ;)

evorobin
14-02-2009, 07:15 PM
Welcome Renato saw a car similar to yours on main nth rd last wk. Radelaide coilover price goes without saying :)

phaeton
16-02-2009, 06:57 AM
Welcome Renato :D