PDA

View Full Version : Hi - another newbie

Swallowtail
11-02-2009, 01:04 PM
Hey folks, my name is Simon, I live in Brissy. Currently driving a Mazda6 MPS, but looking to replace it this year with a Passat R36. Organising a test drive for next week, then planning on putting an order in for pickup in June / July or so. At this stage planning on black sedan, sat nav, sunroof, dynaudio. Not sure about black or macchiato for the interior yet though.

Some of you have already met me - I organised the Mercury Motorsports Dyno Day with Shaneth last year (or was it 2007, I can't remember LOL) with VWWC and Ozmazdaclub. I know Shane pretty well... :D Had a drive of his chipped Polo recently, and all I kept doing was spinning the wheels LOL. Too used to AWD.

I had a VW Golf Sportline before the 6, so it will be good to be back in the VW clan again when I get my new wheels.

shaneth
11-02-2009, 01:28 PM
Welcome mate. Hope you get the R36. I'll have to call you soon to work out when you wanna go for that drive.

jasn78
11-02-2009, 07:07 PM
Welcome mate, and ur going to get pple jealous with that nickname, suprised some1 else didnt pick it up all ready :)

Swallowtail
11-02-2009, 08:10 PM
LOL... I have that nick on heaps of forums. Always have.... :)