PDA

View Full Version : What about the rest of us?

Moonan
14-11-2006, 07:14 AM
I was going to write: "What about my Touareg?" given that this particular forum section "Diesels" is subtitled "Golf, Passat, vans"; but then I remembered that VW now sell at least one variant of EVERY one of their current range of vehicles in Australia with a TDI engine....:D

So, admin, how about a subtle change to the subtitle?:)

Golf Loon
14-11-2006, 03:49 PM
How subtle moonan? The Diesels forum is intended to be specific issues relating to the diesel engines.

If we get some more Tourag posts and members, we could have a ToeRag section! :)

brackie
14-11-2006, 04:17 PM
OK, I've done it. :)

Moonan
15-11-2006, 12:14 PM
Thanks Brackie :)

How subtle moonan? The Diesels forum is intended to be specific issues relating to the diesel engines. That's why I made the suggestion - what with Polos, Jettas, etc being available with diesel too, they will all share in diesel issues as they arise. (and Freds TDI forum is great, but a bit overwhelming)

If we get some more Touareg posts and members, we could have a Touareg section! :) As the only Treg so far (I think), I'm quite happy to reside generally in the "VW vans and 4WDs" area. On the other hand, I've been thinking of encouraging all of the Oz members of ClubTouareg.com forum to join here so as to have a local focus. There is an Australian section on CT but the forum software is a bit flakey sometimes and we lose touch with each other from time to time.

DubSteve
15-11-2006, 12:37 PM
Thanks Brackie :)

That's why I made the suggestion - what with Polos, Jettas, etc being available with diesel too, they will all share in diesel issues as they arise.

I've been thinking of encouraging all of the Oz members of ClubTouareg.com forum to join here so as to have a local focus. There is an Australian section on CT but the forum software is a bit flakey sometimes and we lose touch with each other from time to time.

Bring them all the more the merrier I reckon :)

Golf Loon
15-11-2006, 10:33 PM
Yeah get em to come over, we`ll play nice :)

gldgti
16-11-2006, 04:51 PM
maybe someone will swap me a 1.5 IDI for a 5L V10 TDI for the little bue beast....