PDA

View Full Version : V-Force ,Sydney ,Mortlake

dom123
02-01-2009, 05:28 PM
Ive been down to V-Force at Mortlake to do some repairs on my car a few weeks ago and ill probably be taking my car down there again for a service and a few other little bits and pieces.
They are definitely known amongst the air-cooled scene as some of the beetles they have down there are absolutely breathtaking. I was very impressed with their work done on my car although it wasn't a massive amount but they made a lasting impression(i also found them there still working at 9pm one night and they were still up for a chat and tour of the workshop). They also had an impressive mk3 rally car with a full roll cage, ap-racing brakes, speedline rally wheels and the list goes on.

I just wanted to know if anyone has ever used V-Force and perhaps their impressions? but i would also like to suggest to anyone in the Sydney,inner-west and further regions, who's looking for a decent mechanic to go down and have a chat with Pete and the other guys at V-Force as he really knows what his talking about when it comes to both air-cooled and water-cooled vw's.
Their number is ,97431247.

Dom

goodfella
02-01-2009, 05:42 PM
JVL has highly recommended V-Force to me in the past, just havent had a chance to go round. I hope to get round there very soon.

JVLR32
03-01-2009, 12:52 PM
Ive been down to V-Force at Mortlake to do some repairs on my car a few weeks ago and ill probably be taking my car down there again for a service and a few other little bits and pieces.
They are definitely known amongst the air-cooled scene as some of the beetles they have down there are absolutely breathtaking. I was very impressed with their work done on my car although it wasn't a massive amount but they made a lasting impression(i also found them there still working at 9pm one night and they were still up for a chat and tour of the workshop). They also had an impressive mk3 rally car with a full roll cage, ap-racing brakes, speedline rally wheels and the list goes on.

I just wanted to know if anyone has ever used V-Force and perhaps their impressions? but i would also like to suggest to anyone in the Sydney,inner-west and further regions, who's looking for a decent mechanic to go down and have a chat with Pete and the other guys at V-Force as he really knows what his talking about when it comes to both air-cooled and water-cooled vw's.
Their number is ,97431247.

DomThats good to hear Dom:) Richard and Pete are very close friends of mind and only will steer you in the right direction.

Bug_racer
03-01-2009, 07:22 PM
They also had an impressive mk3 rally car with a full roll cage, ap-racing brakes, speedline rally wheels and the list goes on.

Dom

Thats not the old Muller Golf is it ?

I never knew they did watercooled cars , they have been doing aircooled for years . Any news on Dak to the future ?

JVLR32
03-01-2009, 08:45 PM

I never knew they did watercooled cars , they have been doing aircooled for years . Any news on Dak to the future ?Not sure but the boys have been revamping some garbage work that was done on that car:duh:

They are doing both now since Pete klaack has joined up with Richard but still mainly aircooled projects.

Dak to the Future...very quiet due to business coming first:)

dom123
06-01-2009, 02:02 PM

I never knew they did watercooled cars , they have been doing aircooled for years . Any news on Dak to the future ?

yeah i heard pete mention muller so i think it is that one.