PDA

View Full Version : G'Day from Melbourne

Driven Threads
26-12-2008, 05:23 PM
Hello all.

Just been scrolling through these pages...and thoroughly impressed with the information and passion for all types of vw's.

I'm a relatively recent vw convert and drive a polo gti. Its completely stock, I've had it for a couple of months now and absolutely love it to bits. Every drive is a blast and its the kind of car that just makes you smile.

I'm really interested in the happenings of the vw scene in melb??

Cheers,

Paul
Melbourne

OEM G60
26-12-2008, 05:37 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, there are plenty of guys from Melbourne here.

Hope you've got your wallet ready to take some grief !! VWs can be addictive !!

Matt

GoLfMan
26-12-2008, 06:45 PM
welcome mate :)
hope you enjoy kicking around the forum, we often have meet ups and events here in Melb so your definately in the right state for it :D!
enjoy kicking around the forums, looking forward to your contributions

pixl
26-12-2008, 07:34 PM
Welcome Paul! Good to see some more Melbourne folk. Look forward to seeing you at the next meet up if you can make it. Mine is stock too, so you'll be in good company. :biggrin:

DaveMack
27-12-2008, 12:19 AM
Welcome to the forum, Paul ... good choice of Dub, if I do say so (had mine nearly 3 years now) ... always an entertaining lil' vehicle to drive.

Meet the folks, go to the meetings & cruises ... and if you have any questions ... just ask, someone should be able to help you.

Cheers,
Dave

Driven Threads
27-12-2008, 01:20 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome...

Looking forward to catching up with everyone in the near future.:) In the meantime i've posted some pics of my polo in the photos section.