PDA

View Full Version : Oettinger Kit for Golf Gti Mk V

Maritimer
23-12-2008, 05:56 PM
Guys do you know any place where they sell Oettinger Kits for the Golf Gti Mk V...I have a Black Gti ( Love it :):) but the rear bumper looks like an unfinished part of the car:frown:...I wonder why they didnt paint it like the rest of the car.It really looks out of place:biggrin:...

I have attached an image of what i am after:biggrin::biggrin:...

RhysQ
23-12-2008, 06:03 PM
speak to Guy from APR (Guy_H on this forum), his Golf V has the Oettinger kit. He can probably source one for you or at least point you in the right direction.

here's his member profile, you can send a PM from there - http://www.vwwatercooled.org.au/newforum/upload/member.php?u=605

MACCAA
23-12-2008, 06:22 PM
Guys do you know any place where they sell Oettinger Kits for the Golf Gti Mk V...I have a Black Gti ( Love it :):) but the rear bumper looks like an unfinished part of the car:frown:...I wonder why they didnt paint it like the rest of the car.It really looks out of place:biggrin:...

Try Paul Muller at Muller & Muller Lakemba on 97590504.
But they're closed 'till Jan 5....
Cheers
Len

Maritimer
23-12-2008, 07:07 PM
Thanks a lot mate.:):):)....Any idea of the price range of the rear bumper for a start...to those who have used the Canterbury guys?

Treza360
23-12-2008, 07:16 PM
Guy (Guy_H) on here is the official Australian importer for Oettinger. He'll definitely be able to help you and point you to one of the resellers closest to your location.
Cheers,
Trent

Mischa
23-12-2008, 08:11 PM
Thanks a lot mate.:):):)....Any idea of the price range of the rear bumper for a start...to those who have used the Canterbury guys?

think of any number and then triple it :P

remember you can just paint the stock bumper and keep the cutout in it unpainted, it looks really good.

Mass
11-01-2009, 12:54 PM

Dont know of anyone in NSW, but in Victoria Volkspower http://volkspower.com.au/

Joe Chu
14-01-2009, 07:39 PM
I got my kit from European Autotech which is the NSW dealer, they get stock from Guy at Harding Performance. Not cheap!!