PDA

View Full Version : New pom with VW's in Perth!

Bushido
04-12-2008, 02:39 PM
Hello all,

Im a recently migrated Pom to Perth's Northern suburbs and have joined the VW crew.

Have gone a bought a Mk5 GTi Pirelli from OP and so far am very happy with it!

Always happy to meet up with fellow members if you ever do and if you see me on the road feel free to wave!

See you out there!

Jarred
04-12-2008, 02:48 PM
Welcome to the forum, and australia too! :D

gareth_oau
04-12-2008, 02:49 PM
welcome aboard Boshido.

now what football (soccer) club do you support???

Theres a drive on sunday, foww this thread and consider meeting a few of the locals

http://www.vwwatercooled.org.au/newforum/upload/showthread.php?t=23471

Cheers

Gareth

runamuk
04-12-2008, 03:15 PM
G'day mate :) welcome aboard.

Hello all,

Im a recently migrated Pom to Perth's Northern suburbs and have joined the VW crew.

Always happy to meet up with fellow members if you ever do and if you see me on the road feel free to wave!

See you out there!

Bushido
04-12-2008, 04:21 PM
welcome aboard Boshido.

now what football (soccer) club do you support???

Theres a drive on sunday, foww this thread and consider meeting a few of the locals

Cheers

Gareth

Im a rugby man...football is for girls ;)

mikinoz
04-12-2008, 04:47 PM
What colour Pirelli? Welcome!

Bushido
04-12-2008, 09:33 PM
Its a silver Pirelli...they did not have a yellow 5 door.

But it has the RNS510 and rear park so Im a happy chap :)

geoff_gti
04-12-2008, 11:02 PM
Welcome mate! Nice to see another Perth dubber onboard :D

polo_spec_d
05-12-2008, 06:56 AM
Welcome :) Hope ya find this forum very helpful

FJ Steve
05-12-2008, 07:47 AM
Welcome....and to the 'good' side of Perth.:nana:

Us Northerners got to stick together (but I'm not a Pom)

geoff_gti
05-12-2008, 10:06 PM
Welcome....and to the 'good' side of Perth.:nana:

Us Northerners got to stick together (but I'm not a Pom)

South side rules, ok? lol :D

Blitzen
05-12-2008, 10:29 PM

Good man!! Welcome to the forum...You sound like you have an awesome car. What bought you to Australia(and please don't say "a plane!!").

Ryan

DaveMack
06-12-2008, 12:45 AM

Echo Ryan's words (but I'm originally from NZ ... don't get a choice over there :biggrin:) ... Oh that's right ... the Kiwis are WORLD CHAMPS at league too, aren't they? :biggrin: ... just couldn't resist) and welcome to Aus. and the forum.

Cheers,
Dave

geoff_gti
06-12-2008, 12:53 AM
Go the WALLABIES!!!!

DaveMack
06-12-2008, 01:01 AM
Go the WALLABIES!!!!

Hahaha ... you mean the "Wannabies". (Clean sweep in end-of-year Euro tour? I didn't think so. Stopped test opposition crossing their line? I didn't think so. Let the Southern Hemisphere down ... oh yes.) :biggrin:

Dave

Blitzen
06-12-2008, 01:00 PM
Hahaha ... you mean the "Wannabies". (Clean sweep in end-of-year Euro tour? I didn't think so. Stopped test opposition crossing their line? I didn't think so. Let the Southern Hemisphere down ... oh yes.) :biggrin:

Dave

Lets get this thread back on topic Dave...:biggrin: (That should shut him up about the Rugby and the League...)

There seems to be a bigger influx of expat Brits comming over and joining us here...We have had 3 in the last 2 months at work.

Treza360
06-12-2008, 02:06 PM
Welcome to the forums mate and have a good time. Good to see you like a propper ball sport. Forgive me for a second whilst I go and bait Dave.

Echo Ryan's words (but I'm originally from NZ ... don't get a choice over there :biggrin:) ... Oh that's right ... the Kiwis are WORLD CHAMPS at league too, aren't they? :biggrin: ... just couldn't resist) and welcome to Aus. and the forum.
Cheers,
Dave
I love how the All Blacks always go on about how there the best team in the world blah blah blah... When was the last time they won a World Cup again Dave? :biggrin:
However I do like how the people of NZ respond to the losses though. To see them cheering there team and then tell the cameras that they're still the best they just had bad luck on the day tells a lot about the countries passion.

Enjoy your GTI mate. By all accounts there the best MkV Golf released during it's lifecycle.
Cheers,
Trent

geoff_gti
06-12-2008, 02:23 PM
Well put Trent, that was very, umm, diplomatic :D

Chuck
06-12-2008, 02:44 PM
Hello all,

See you out there!

come on the cruise!!!

Bushido
06-12-2008, 06:47 PM
Indeed I shall be there!

Look forward to it...