PDA

View Full Version : Reputation?

Treza360
27-11-2008, 07:40 PM
So I just noticed that reputation has been added for forum members. How does one gain a reputation and how come The Hawk, is a shining beacon of light or whatever and the rest of us plebs are just on the path. :biggrin:
Cheers,
Trent

Preen59
27-11-2008, 07:52 PM
So I just noticed that reputation has been added for forum members. How does one gain a reputation and how come The Hawk, is a shining beacon of light or whatever and the rest of us plebs are just on the path. :biggrin:
Cheers,
Trent

Because the Hawk sees all and knows all. He has complete control over us and is all powerful. We should give all our money to his cult and go and live under his command. For only then, will we be allowed to serve our higher purpose..

Or maybe because he's admin and therefore considered to be of good reputation and high respect to begin with.. F*cked if i know.. j:

Treza360
27-11-2008, 07:53 PM
Because the Hawk sees all and knows all. He has complete control over us and is all powerful. We should give all our money to his cult and go and live under his command. For only then, will we be allowed to serve our higher purpose..

Or maybe because he's admin and therefore considered to be of good reputation and high respect to begin with.. F*cked if i know.. j:
You go Preeny, kiss that ass. :biggrin:
I also notice that we have a user called test who has 9999 posts. Having a bit of a play are we Aaron?
Just like to say it's been fun everyone before the whole place gets wiped. :biggrin::wasntme:

Preen59
27-11-2008, 08:00 PM
You go Preeny, kiss that ass. :biggrin:
I also notice that we have a user called test who has 9999 posts. Having a bit of a play are we Aaron?
Just like to say it's been fun everyone before the whole place gets wiped. :biggrin::wasntme:

Hey, i'm just trying to get off this distinguished road and find a place to crash for the night.. (Sleep, not my car!!) hahahaha.

Lets just hope there is a backup of all the info from this forum.. (it couldn't be more than a gig, surely?)

Although (puckering up here, Trent! :nana: ), I doubt Aaron is going to wreck anything.. He's obviously a bit of a whizz with this stuff. :)

Preen59
27-11-2008, 08:03 PM
http://www.vwwatercooled.com.au/forums/images/imported/2008/11/reputationgif-1.jpg

^^^^^ That's the little icon up in the right hand top corner of the post where you can "Add to someone's reputation" And add comments about a particular post. :) I just hope this feature isn't abused by knobs that want to make it hard for the rest of us.. :wasntme:

gldgti
27-11-2008, 08:26 PM
the reputation thingy is a forum feature that admin has enabled temporarily to test the workings of some forum features....

Preen59
27-11-2008, 08:33 PM
the reputation thingy is a forum feature that admin has enabled temporarily to test the workings of some forum features....

Hahaha, you're apparently "an unknown quantity at this point"...

Obviously this Vbulletin software has a hell of a lot of features that are unused on this forum?? :)

The_Hawk
27-11-2008, 08:38 PM
Continue conversation here where there is more info:

http://www.vwwatercooled.org.au/newforum/upload/showthread.php?t=23349

As for the test user and other little anomalies... changes (read tweaks) are afoot, which require a little testing ;)