PDA

View Full Version : Photoshop Section

schoona
24-11-2008, 10:03 AM
Without making the forum TOO cheap, is a photoshop section a good idea? I guess I have quiet a few (some outlandish, others weird, some tasteful) and was thinking could find a spot to showcase them. Plus, I am sure there are others on here capable with the program (any imaging/editing program) infact.

Did search photoshop in this section, seemed to be all about Sig's, so apologies if this topic dates back even further.

Shoot...!

Another note, a fair portion of mine are VAG related, whilst obviously taste is diverse and includes other marques...to keep it "watercooled" a restriction on making it VAG only, although that could, dare i say it, make it boring?

RhysQ
24-11-2008, 10:09 AM
this could also be good for people who are looking at getting new wheels, colour coding, lowering their car etc. just post up a pic of the car and a pic of the wheels (if necessary) and i'm sure someone will be able to do a chop to see a possible outcome.

schoona
24-11-2008, 10:32 AM
quite possible too...i have noticed a few photoshop requests. Provide us with high res pics for high quality edits.

velly_16v_cab
24-11-2008, 11:05 AM
i like the idea of this

Mrk_Mickey
24-11-2008, 01:50 PM
Yeah this sounds like a great idea. So if anyone wants a chop done to their car or want to show off a chop they did on a car in photoshop or etc, then put it in a relevant section:)

mikepologti
01-04-2009, 02:19 AM
i dont understand why everyone takes the piss out of photoshop more and more photographers worldwide are jumping on this band wagon. personally i think this is a great idea.if you could get a side shot of a specific vw model as a template you could "shop" just about any mod on it to see what your ride would look like.

WEDEL.1
01-04-2009, 11:32 AM
To incorporate it with a "How to" section where members can receive help would be a useful tool.

Maris

Mrk_Mickey
01-04-2009, 12:18 PM
i dont understand why everyone takes the piss out of photoshop more and more photographers worldwide are jumping on this band wagon. personally i think this is a great idea.if you could get a side shot of a specific vw model as a template you could "shop" just about any mod on it to see what your ride would look like.

None of us are taking the piss mate ;) we all love it! heheh.