PDA

View Full Version : Toally Cool Mk1 Goodies

Bluerex
25-10-2006, 08:11 AM
This guy is happy to ship to Oz (will combine postage for multiple items), lots of goodies - drool :):)

http://stores.ebay.com/Mk1-Autohaus

c

Golf Loon
25-10-2006, 08:44 AM
He has the booty alright. I want one of those scirocco rear hatch decals.
But $60US! Thats a bit for a sticker.

Bluerex
25-10-2006, 10:33 AM
He has the booty alright. I want one of those scirocco rear hatch decals.
But $60US! Thats a bit for a sticker.
Agreed... but what is the alternative?

C

alex g
25-10-2006, 09:09 PM
i got a full set of 2dr mk1 seals from him and he sent me the wrong ones. and they arent that cheap but the are still what they are

Edison
26-10-2006, 02:12 PM
there are plenty of places that do decals and the like, prolly something you can stick into a inkjet too, and then put a film over., and seals, I want to find generic rubber strips, rolls of the stuff without a specification for certain cars, after all it has only got to hold the glass and keep the water out, there are just so many ways you can do that, I mean are there 10 basic kinds of rubber strip out there that cover 90% of the 3000 makes and models ? I want to know!! or should I just find indian or indonesian rubber companies and ask for samples or send them samples?? seriously why should it cost 20 of us on here $300 per car for rubber seals, we can get enough rolls from indonesia for 50 cars not 20 and it won't cost $6000. Think about it people.!
I want to get some small samples sent from indonesia, i'll get around to asking some of my indo friends when i remember... or when i go there...
I still like this cutie:
http://www.vwwatercooled.com.au/forums/images/imported/2006/10/mk1gifthinggif-1.jpg
I want to live in a world where we all have well waterproofed VW's on our forum, all snug and without rust at the bottoms of the windows (the water gets in the top of the seal and pools at the bottom). Yeah, that would be so cool.

el_foolio
26-10-2006, 05:49 PM
i love the gti boot decals (black around window), i know its kind of sacriligous, as its not a legit Gti, but i reckon they look the business!