PDA

View Full Version : Intro

joshcrd
10-11-2008, 04:47 PM
Hi all,

Just a brief intro, stumbled accross this forum while searching for info on the new MKVI golf

I used to have an MKIV golf before selling it when I got a company car, I am due for a new car in late march and will probably opt for the car allowance so I might go for a golf GTI MKV (which im not sure if there will be many around by march) or an MKVI (non GTI) which i dont know if they will be for sale then

so i'm in a bit of a predicament whereby the time i need to purchase a car is the worst possible time to buy either of the cars I want

any ideas, or info on when the new shape will be for sale

phaeton
10-11-2008, 05:03 PM
Hi all,

Just a brief intro, stumbled accross this forum while searching for info on the new MKVI golf

I used to have an MKIV golf before selling it when I got a company car, I am due for a new car in late march and will probably opt for the car allowance so I might go for a golf GTI MKV (which im not sure if there will be many around by march) or an MKVI (non GTI) which i dont know if they will be for sale then

so i'm in a bit of a predicament whereby the time i need to purchase a car is the worst possible time to buy either of the cars I want

any ideas, or info on when the new shape will be for sale

My guess for MkVI is June or later :duh:

Welcome to the forums Josh :driver:

joshcrd
10-11-2008, 05:08 PM
My guess for MkVI is June or later :duh:

Welcome to the forums Josh :driver:

Thanks mate

June :eek: the dealer told me late march early april, although I should have known better

my only option now is to hope my company will let me give my commodore back early

or buy a demo although the corporate discount gets me the GTI at near demo prices so not really worth it

or go for a jetta lol

phaeton
10-11-2008, 06:03 PM
Thanks mate

June :eek: the dealer told me late march early april, although I should have known better

my only option now is to hope my company will let me give my commodore back early

or buy a demo although the corporate discount gets me the GTI at near demo prices so not really worth it

or go for a jetta lol

If the dealer is saying March/April then perhaps it will be launch around then. Although you would have to get your order in now so you get it in March/April the way VW waiting lists are these days :duh: