PDA

View Full Version : Mk5 Golfs attract attention

brackie
18-10-2006, 04:18 PM
Every time I take the Mk5 to town I get at least 2 people who stroll over and ask about it. "Wow.. And it's a diesel." (It's boldly advertised on the rear :rolleyes: )... "How many L/100km??" "I really want one of these." "What a beautiful car!" Etc, etc.

I reckon it says a lot when the roads are full of hatches mostly from Korea and Japan and the Golf just stands out superior. Makes me feel good. :)

gtimk5
18-10-2006, 06:32 PM
They are a nice looking car. The GTI always attracts people to it at the local shopping centre. If I am waiting to pick the daughter up from her work there I often have people walk up to the car and ask about it and what it is. No young ones unfortunately!! Though you do get the double looks when driving around. I spose the APR exhaust attracts too!! :)

eestison
18-10-2006, 07:01 PM
Every time I take the Mk5 to town I get at least 2 people who stroll over and ask about it. "Wow.. And it's a diesel." (It's boldly advertised on the rear :rolleyes: )... "How many L/100km??" "I really want one of these." "What a beautiful car!" Etc, etc.

I reckon it says a lot when the roads are full of hatches mostly from Korea and Japan and the Golf just stands out superior. Makes me feel good. :)

good to hear :)

i love my golf, and if others like it that's a bonus.

Golf Loon
18-10-2006, 08:02 PM
Nice work brackie.
Have you got a forum sticker on her?

evorobin
19-10-2006, 12:21 AM
I drove a 2.0 diesel. Needs some Eibach springs mate. Of course it is superior to ricer cars!

DubSteve
19-10-2006, 02:55 PM
Long live the golf lol :)

All golfs are superior. Especially when you got little heroes in the corollas with exhausts and rims and they want to race you, and they think that your car is some weak hatchback. But then the might of the vr6 kicks in and before they reach second gear your already 2 car lengths in fron tof them lol :)