PDA

View Full Version : Brown Leather Seats

gorgor
21-10-2008, 12:17 PM
I've noticed leather seats only comes in Black or Beige and it's an expensive $3990 option. But there're other colours such as brown available in other countries.

Does anyone know if "Brown" is going to be an option later? Or are there after markets ones (good quality) in Sydney?

Thanks.

Philbie
10-05-2009, 08:09 PM
ask your dealer if they can order it for you. A little bird told me that you can actually have any paint colour available in Europe along with the seats colour, you just have to put a "firm" deposit down and cannot reneg on the purchase.

Every wondered why you sometimes see that strange coloured golf floating around?

clip
10-05-2009, 09:16 PM
Or are there after markets ones (good quality) in Sydney?
Don't know about Sydney, but I'm sure there would be. The work that I've seen on a couple of new cars up here is sensational. Prices are around $2500 for your choice of any colour. It's a much more common practice doing this to brand new cars than I ever knew about.

NZTiguan
11-05-2009, 06:33 AM
I'm pretty sure you'll find the brown (known as redwood I think) seats in this mainly American and Canadian forum http://tiguanownersclub.com/vwtiguan/ if you do a search through. The only thing I really didn't like about them was that the seat back and base appeared to be patterned with a woven effect. There's also at least one in there and also on Vortex that has had after-market leather fitted (not in brown though).

Cheers