PDA

View Full Version : sunroof and seat questions

Tigga1
20-10-2008, 08:26 AM
for those with a sunroof, how well does the perforated screen work in keeping the sun (and heat) out?

sitting inside the car, it would seem that a lot of heat/sun will still filter through onto my balding head...:)

how do the cloth seats compare with those in the Golf? similar, or more comfortable?

many thanks
okief

Silver Surfer
24-10-2008, 10:42 AM
for those with a sunroof, how well does the perforated screen work in keeping the sun (and heat) out?

sitting inside the car, it would seem that a lot of heat/sun will still filter through onto my balding head...:)

how do the cloth seats compare with those in the Golf? similar, or more comfortable?

many thanks
okief

The sun screen does work but we have not had to many really hot days to test it out. We don't get to much wind noise from the sun roof when it's open. Seats are very comfortable and the cloth seems a better quality.

Tigga1
27-10-2008, 08:42 AM
The sun screen does work but we have not had to many really hot days to test it out. We don't get to much wind noise from the sun roof when it's open. Seats are very comfortable and the cloth seems a better quality.

thanks Paul
drove the 125TSI on Saturday, am 95% sold, just a question on UV rating of sunroof, as it gets pretty hot in Far North Qld...
love the car BTW, Sunroof, comfort/ambience pack and, while not standard on the 125 and 103, this one comes with the RC510 touchscreen radio from the 147...nice!

will know today

Silver Surfer
27-10-2008, 05:14 PM
what colour are you looking at?

Tigga1
28-10-2008, 08:54 AM
what colour are you looking at?

nice colour, better in real life than in the brochure. Looks like silver, except when next to my reflex silver Golf you clearly see the difference.