PDA

View Full Version : Hello From England...

staceFace
14-10-2008, 07:52 AM
Hey!!

I stumbled across this forum via searching for dub stuff, so i thought i would sign up and say hello!

My name is Stace, I'm 20 and live at the bottom end of the U.K in a county called Devon, in England.

I currently own 2 dubs, a black mk3 Golf, 2.0l GTI 8v called Phattie and a tornado red mk2 golf 1.8 gti 8v.

I am apart of a club where I live, of which I was one of the founders, and the only female in the group with a dub!

I have had a love for the dub for a few years now, and my room is full of the stuff, and i also have two tattoos.

http://www.vwwatercooled.com.au/forums/images/imported/2008/10/IMGP1832-2.jpg
http://www.vwwatercooled.com.au/forums/images/imported/2008/10/IMGP1830-2.jpg

Well I look forward to hearing back from some of you. :)

Oh and I am the one on the left lol

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w189/coffeee_cup/l_5a7d7b4b29d2b9d579ef675e1d0ba0561.jpg

Mrk_Mickey
14-10-2008, 09:17 AM
Hey, welcome aboard Stace! It's great to hear our forum is stretching over the seas more:D let's see some pics of your cars pronto!

Jarred
14-10-2008, 09:57 AM
Welcome aboard. (yes more females! - doh, you're OS...)

hope you like our little corner of, dub stuff really :D

evorobin
14-10-2008, 10:41 AM
I love VW tats on chicks...Oh yeah Welcome to VWW Stace :biggrin:

Atleast TSR is close I used to live in Pilton, Somerset (I know the Festival)

gareth_oau
14-10-2008, 10:52 AM
jeese the ladies in Devon look quite scary!!!:eek:

just kidding, welcome to the forum!j:

GoLfMan
14-10-2008, 10:57 AM
welcome :D
WOOOT more VW females, a VERY rare occurance, which probs explains why im still single j:

hope you stick around :)

The_Hawk
14-10-2008, 11:47 AM
Always a pleasure to get another member, nice sounding little group of cars you have there. Get some photos up soon :D

On a side note, damn you English and you abundance of 3drs... I'm just jealous really. ;)

Lorenz
14-10-2008, 02:37 PM
Welcome Stace. I do wish I was back in the UK still!

I loved Devon, there at least twice a year and some awsome roads to cruise around :D

Hope you enjoy reading around this wonderful forum (lol) and get some more pics up and some of the car :P

staceFace
14-10-2008, 07:37 PM
Lol, well i think i will be sticking around, plenty of guys, interested in the same thing as me? That certainly can't be bad. :)

On us Englanders being scary, the girl on the right is, but i'm... lovely. :)

Plan on getting a couple more dub tattoos too :)

I'm guessing that 3 doors over there are few and far between?
Well if anyone wants to import mine, they can have her, she is for sale. (the mk3 that is)

Rickardo
07-11-2008, 12:00 AM
Stacey, welcome

So we've been introduced to the Mk3, phattie, but who's the MK2. I love it when motors get names. I do neglect mine sometime.

I never got a chance to visit Devon, being from Middlesbrough it was to far away for a cruise.

It's a pleasure to make your aquiantence now though. hi

DaveMack
07-11-2008, 12:43 AM
Hey Stace,

Welcome to the forum. It sounds as tho you certainly are a committed dub-o-phile ... good stuff. :biggrin:

Dave

staceFace
07-11-2008, 12:45 AM
Hello, nice to meet a fellow brit. lol. Although i'm jealous your living over there!!

The mk2 is Gwyneth, She is currently off the road as i cant afford to tax her
:(
However when she is naughty (poorly) She is called Gordon. Typical man flu thing. hehe

How long ago did you move from this lovely part of the world?

staceFace
07-11-2008, 12:48 AM
Hey Stace,

Welcome to the forum. It sounds as tho you certainly are a committed dub-o-phile ... good stuff. :biggrin:

Dave

Dub - o - phile. I like it hehe.

Thanks for the welcomes.

What are some of you doing up at this time replying now? lol

DaveMack
07-11-2008, 12:54 AM
What are some of you doing up at this time replying now? lol

Trying to figure out how much I'm willing to spend for a new exhaust. :duh: Just quietly ... my Xmas present to me is the installation of a Front Mounted Intercooler for my Polo. :biggrin: But don't tell anyone ... it's a secret.

Dave

staceFace
07-11-2008, 04:09 AM
Lol its ok you can trust me i promise :)
wow that sounds like an awesome xmas present, how much is one of them supposed to cost?

Im shattered, wish i was supposed to be going to bed by now, but its only 6pm :( lol