PDA

View Full Version : Hello , hello

Johnnyk MkIII vr6
11-10-2008, 11:33 AM
Hi All,

Thought I would introduce my self. Name is johnny hence the user name..
I have just bought a 95' Maroon Vr6m 145k. Great buy cant beleive that i didnt buy one earlier, such a pleasuer to drive. Would have saved heaps of money wasted on jap turbo cars that cost thousands getting them to run right if i did.. could go on about that all day.. :brutal:

Any ways the car so far.
Elback front stuct brace
ALPINE head unit
Mb Quart 6" spkrs
Eclipse 6" spkrs
RF 12" sub
Sony and alpine amps.
(Not Quiet)

:biggrin:

Wanted to here the melodies before the engine starts to purr..

Great work on the site guys there is tonnes of usefull info - keep it up.
Will try to organise pics soonish.

Cheers
Johnny K.

OEM G60
11-10-2008, 01:04 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, VR's are awesome, get sme pics up !

Matt

Mrk_Mickey
12-10-2008, 11:12 AM
Looking forward to pics also:) I like the sounds of your car Johnny; where abouts are you located? Put your location in your user profile:) Head over to the Mk3 section for the variety of some of the best information google can find and have a look in the club meets and events sections for meets near you!

KI11Z
13-10-2008, 08:14 AM
nice! yet another mk3 VR6 :biggrin: welcome mate and m looking forward to your mods :driver:

The_Hawk
13-10-2008, 08:21 AM
nice! yet another mk3 VR6 :biggrin: welcome mate and m looking forward to your mods :driver:

You know if we keep going this way we will have every VR6 in Australia on these here forums :D

madglf3
15-10-2008, 12:15 AM
Welcome aboard mate, I think you'll enjoy it here, lots of good usefull info and people who are very knowledgeable and helpful.

Nice car, I have a Mk3, only a 2litre. You'll love it more and more as you go along I assure you!