PDA

View Full Version : I've just bought an '01 MK4 Golf "AVU" 1.6ltr in the navy blue

CHASSY
11-10-2008, 12:26 AM
Hey crew,

Well I've just bought an '01 MK4 Golf "AVU" 1.6ltr in the navy blue, goes well, as you would expect for a 1.6,

I was really after a 2ltr but as the price was too good to pass up and it was even the newer mk4 as I'd only thought I'd end with a Mk3.. I damn well got it, very rapped in it as have always admired VW's and more specifically the mk4 Golf :bowdown:

Now I'm wondering a whole heap o things on what where and when....
I'm hell bent on getting 18" Aristo rims for it, off the mk4 R32 of course..lol
wondering what size tyres are best..?

also will def NEED to lower as it will just look so much better...(harder susspension I think) <--need help on what to get please?

Also am wondering just how much will a K&N style induction kit do power wise, response wise as at present it is STOCK and not a whole lot responsive.. :ballandchain:

The "Angel Eyes" or "HALO" front H-Lights look pretty cool, in black background vers.... what do you guys think of those lights?

I was going to grab some M-flaps as I think they look very neat although really I'm not looking for them yet... are they a NO NO in dub land...lol?

Look I'd really just like to swap it for an R32 ...... anyone? huh guys....?

Well thought I'd say hi and ask some stuff, any help would .... well I guess help

ha ha... cheers Chas

...these emodicons (I'm a speller) are pretty funny huh... :horsepoop: