PDA

View Full Version : Good Custom Paint Shop In Perth

Miss GTI
02-10-2008, 05:39 PM
Hi All

i was wondering if anyone here knew of a good custom painshop in perth???

thanks!!!

:biggrin:

gareth_oau
03-10-2008, 12:49 AM
painshop? you into whips and chains eh:nana:

DaveMack
03-10-2008, 01:02 AM
painshop? you into whips and chains eh:nana:

Now now, Gareth ... mustn't judge. :biggrin:

Dave

POLARBEAR666
03-10-2008, 01:12 AM
I had a car done by A$&* panel and paint and they didnt tell me they were not going to remove the trim and just spray over the rubber bits and then use a razor to cut the paint free!

It is something to watch for

Miss GTI
03-10-2008, 09:18 AM
I had a car done by A$&* panel and paint and they didnt tell me they were not going to remove the trim and just spray over the rubber bits and then use a razor to cut the paint free!

It is something to watch for

hey thanx,
well aware its something to watch for as i am so very particular with my car anyway, pretty much i just want to get the bonnet painted gloss black with red pinstripping

Dans GTI
08-10-2008, 05:44 PM
Give Kustom Panel & Paint a buzz. They're on Attwell St in Landsdale, off Gnangara Rd.

MattyT
10-10-2008, 03:34 PM
Here's a few:
BBK Automotive
Lombardi Bros
AFM Enterprises

Never used any of them, but have been meaning to get some paint problems sorted with my dub for a while now and had planned on contacting the above for quotes.

keg75
04-01-2012, 03:59 PM
I've got a very small paint chip on the bonnet of my rising blue Golf R that looks like a white spot on the bonnet as the primer is showing through (small but annoying). I also (from a mishap yesterday) have two scratches (pressure indent) on the rear spoiler lip.

So I want to get my car into somewhere in Perth to get the marks patched.

I am not concerned about the cost I just want the job to be spot on.

Who do you recomend to reapir paint on a rising blue golf R. I would rather a recomendation from someone that you have used.

so far we have lombardi - but is this from actually using them or just hearsay....

I have asked my dealer who they use and am waiting on a response.

I also want to know is it better to get the car detailed and clayed prior to them painting the car or after. I am going to get a paint protection like nanolex applied to the paint.
So would it be best to give the car a good wash, then do the repairs, then do the paint protection ?

keg75

MattyT
04-01-2012, 09:02 PM
I visited lombardi to get quotes on some work done and while I did not use them, they impressed me with their professionalism and the finished products they had in their car park (2 aston martin db9s, and an array of european stuff + a stunning looking small purgeot that had just had a full metal respray done, looked amazing!).

I have actually used Piero's Panel & Paint in North Perth with reasonable success. Unfortunately they didnt get the colour quite right but I intend at some point to get my whole car respray so it isn't too much of a problem for me.