PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone!!!

Miss GTI
01-10-2008, 10:32 PM
Hi All, i just want to firt say how awsome this site is and how thankful i am for google!!!

My name is Krystal (aka: Miss GTI)
i have a 2007 Polo GTI and i love them its a awsome ride!!!

abit about myself i am 24 and i am a qualified technican i was thankful enough to had done my time for AUDI out in osbourne park it was awsome working there but it got to the point where promises were getting broken long story but man i miss the tools, now i am a service advisor for the RAC in morley and like to still get my hands dirty when i can!!!

to answer some questions in your spotted site as i did work for AUDI my ex bf drives the burnt orange S3 "CG79WA" best S3 ever and the R8 which has been floating around belongs to the Ex best mates dad!!

over the time at AUDI i got to know alot of ppl there and it quite funny seein them around. . .

Oneofthegreats
01-10-2008, 10:43 PM
Welcome MissGTI. Hope you enjoy it here in VWW land.

Good to see another girl here & a tech. too. Great stuff.

How long were you on the tool's for?

Buckets
01-10-2008, 11:28 PM
Welcome Krystal. Hope you enjoy the forums.

Miss GTI
01-10-2008, 11:33 PM
Hey thanx

yeh well i was on the tools for nearly 6yrs still payin off my tools and toolbox!!! haha i only use the best!!

yeh this site seems awsome so i very happy so far jus looking around at member rides and so on!!!

evorobin
01-10-2008, 11:35 PM
Welcome Miss. Hope you enjoy your stay here although the Polo guys seem intent to point out most polo drivers are male and golf drivers female....make of that what you will :biggrin:

Oneofthegreats
01-10-2008, 11:41 PM
Hey thanx

yeh well i was on the tools for nearly 6yrs still payin off my tools and toolbox!!! haha i only use the best!!

yeh this site seems awsome so i very happy so far jus looking around at member rides and so on!!!

Good stuff. Seen out your time & stuck with it & still keen on it.

I know the feeling all to well about tool's. I could have brought a new fully loaded R32 with the money I've spent over the year's. I'd still have the tool's over it though!:nana:

But if it's the best, it will last you a lifetime. Sort of like a VW, only my VW's keep rusting away on me:duh:

I hope my tool's don't do the same!

Buckets
01-10-2008, 11:51 PM
Welcome Miss. Hope you enjoy your stay here although the Polo guys seem intent to point out most polo drivers are male and golf drivers female....make of that what you will :biggrin:

So where does that leave the Jetta drivers?:eek:

Miss GTI
01-10-2008, 11:56 PM
hey
thanx yeh i love workin on cars mainly AUDI and VW best cars ever!!! yeh i spent like a good 9g on tools!!! crazy how easy you can spend on a snap on truck!!!

Miss GTI
02-10-2008, 12:19 AM

so where does it leave the Jetta drivers hmmm. ..

FJ Steve
02-10-2008, 12:33 AM
so where does it leave the Jetta drivers hmmm. ..

Paging Tim......:nana:

Welcome...a female wrench...nice. Well done Krystal. See you on a GTG sometime.:biggrin:

GoLfMan
02-10-2008, 08:29 AM
welcome Krystal, always good to see another female member and a girl thats not afraid to get her hands dirty (a rare breed :()
hope you stick around :D

GoLfMan
02-10-2008, 08:30 AM

somewhere inbetween?! j:

runamuk
02-10-2008, 10:39 AM
G'day, welcome to the forums :)

Miss GTI
02-10-2008, 10:42 AM
welcome Krystal, always good to see another female member and a girl thats not afraid to get her hands dirty (a rare breed :()
hope you stick around :D

Thanks yeh i am a massive tomboy and love to work on cars hey
ill be sticking around for sure!!!
:biggrin:

balkanac
02-10-2008, 10:47 AM
Hello neighbour!! I live in Morley as well! :)
Nice to see a girl who likes cars for a change. If you want to get your hands dirty, my car needs a new wheel bearing so if you want you can change it. :)
just joking, its going to VW on Monday.
Anyway, you must come to the next GTG

dubbed
02-10-2008, 11:24 AM
Welcome aboard! Hopefully you won't turn too nutty like the rest of them :P

Miss GTI
02-10-2008, 11:27 AM
Hello neighbour!! I live in Morley as well! :)
Nice to see a girl who likes cars for a change. If you want to get your hands dirty, my car needs a new wheel bearing so if you want you can change it. :)
just joking, its going to VW on Monday.
Anyway, you must come to the next GTG

Hey
yeh what can i say!!! i luv them how could you not!!! cars are amazing especially VW and AUDI haha wheel bearing nice
sure when is the next one???

GoLfMan
02-10-2008, 11:28 AM
Thanks yeh i am a massive tomboy and love to work on cars hey
ill be sticking around for sure!!!
:biggrin:

good to hear :)!

balkanac
02-10-2008, 02:24 PM
sure when is the next one???

Whenever someone organises it. There was one on sunday, it was good, but now im really scared to drive my car :) (wheel bearing noise) So feel free to take us out :)

Miss GTI
02-10-2008, 02:46 PM
Whenever someone organises it. There was one on sunday, it was good, but now im really scared to drive my car :) (wheel bearing noise) So feel free to take us out :)

AS I AM NEW TO THESE SORTA THING I WOULD HAVE NO IDEA ON WHAT THE GO IS!!!! :duh: