PDA

View Full Version : Custom seat covers.

Bubu
28-09-2008, 01:01 AM
Now that summer is just around the corner I want to get seat covers for the Polo GTI to protect them from sun fade and and keep the seats clean.

I dont like the seat covers you buy from the local spare parts as they are generic to fit any car. I want something that wont hide the shape of the seats.
Does anyone know somewhere in Sydney where I can get a reasonably priced custom seat covers?

gerhard
28-09-2008, 09:40 AM
Years ago I got some custom seat covers for a Jackaroo from Repco. The car had a rear seat from a different model, and Repco contacted their manufacturer and got a special mix set made for me. Price was very good.

Maybe Repco can still organise this, worth a try.

DMS_Dan
28-09-2008, 09:49 AM
Any trimmer or upholster will be able to make them for you. It shouldn't be heaps as there is no stuffing or anything involved

Bubu
28-09-2008, 06:48 PM
Any trimmer or upholster will be able to make them for you. It shouldn't be heaps as there is no stuffing or anything involved

Any recommendations who would do good work for a reasonable price?

DMS_Dan
28-09-2008, 06:50 PM
Ive used the little trimmer in Castle Hill before. He was honest and didnt rip me. Thats the only guy i have used

RedMk2Gti
29-09-2008, 01:57 PM
Check these guys out
http://www.covercraft-pacific.com/online/default.asp?DeptID=210&strCheckSecurity=no

I have bought a car cover from them, not cheap but they are very good.