PDA

View Full Version : First time online forum user

Mort35
23-09-2008, 09:35 PM
Hello all this is our first visit to this site and first time at an online forum. We own a Volkswagen Golf mark IV Sport 2.0L Petrol, Manual Hatchback
Prod date 01Nov 2003 Australian Compliance plate 02/2004. We have owned since new and has been a great car. As we live in central queensland servicing can be an issue especially with issues such as overfueling. In time I am hoping to discuss my issues and find solutions so I can continue to enjoy our golf.
Mort 35

Mischa
23-09-2008, 09:37 PM
ey there welcome to the forum! its quite a community we have here. if you need a genius mechanic send a private message to "Jmac" on this forum, hes near brissy though i think.

Mrk_Mickey
23-09-2008, 09:40 PM
Welcome aboard:) As with all newbie's we want pics of your car!

Enjoy your stay.

Cupra
23-09-2008, 10:11 PM
Welcome, you've come to the right place for help.

The_Hawk
23-09-2008, 10:53 PM
Welcome abourd Mort! Update your profile with your location otherwise you will probably be asked in every other thread.

Otherwise enjoy your stay, come along to a meet, contribute your photo's of work in progress or just sit back and have a laugh at the humour section.

Treza360
24-09-2008, 05:49 PM
Mate,
Glad to see you signed up. As I said to you there should be plenty of guys on here who can help you out with the issues you are having.
My recommendation is to create a thread over in the MkIV section with what your problems are as well as what's been done so far to fix them, any fault codes etc.
And as The Hawk said there's plenty to have a look at and chat about on here (VWs or otherwise) and the people on here are pretty good folk.
See you around.
Cheers,
Trent :)