PDA

View Full Version : VW Caddy OEM Car Mats

Two Dogs
10-09-2008, 08:40 PM
Holy Sh t :eek:

I rang a number of VW outlets and have been quoted between $180 and $160 for the fronts alone, $120 for the rears.

Bugger that. I have contacted a number of After-market manufacturers who are considering making some up. Matcraft in WA were hoping to get their hands on a Caddy to seewhat was required.

Has anyone out there dealt with OS suppliers or can recommend an online shop ?

Other than that we have had our Caddy Maxi Life for a couple of weeks and are quite impressed. Up here in Newcastle it has been extremely windy and during that time have had cause to drive over Stockton Bridge ( very high and on the coast) during heavy cross winds (35-40 Kts). The performance of this car in these conditions is nothing short of amazing.

I also drive an Alfa 156 and a late model Pug 206 GTI both in top condition, so I have reasonable cars to compare the Caddy with in these conditions.

The only things I would change if available would be a more luxury orientated interior and the Golf GT TDI engine.

With that in mind. Can anyone tell me if you can fit Golf MKV GT or GTI style seats into the Caddy ?

Thanks

Two Dogs

WEDEL.1
10-09-2008, 09:54 PM
REMEMBER;

Quality never comes cheap...

Maris